VMK Dads

threeboysmom said:
That's nothing. Check out his signature as of last night. Should I kick him? LOL!

Careful Pink,

Death can't get in the way of true love, but a well placed kick can. Keep it up and its off to the fire swamp with you!! :rotfl2: Guess you have to see the show. One of my faves btw.

the van to me looks like a lunch box to me more than a van... Does it come with a thermos?

because you know if i get my hand on one of those it won't be pretty! Maybe an accident...i don't with a basket ball...

crushed_car_216.jpg

Bellboy said:
Aw Gum, the ladies are just jelous. Sorry ladies the van is AM only no FM*. No XM jokes, I'm Sirius!

That is so stinkin' funny Bellboy!!! I'm still cracking up over it........ :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

4fosterkids said:
when you add bear to that list, you better run for the hills!! It won't be pretty!

Now that you mention it, I have seen alot of bear rugs in the AM Rooms.... :thumbsup2

Cool Van, and AM only even, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Siriusly funny stuff....

DaffyPluto said:
Careful Pink,

Death can't get in the way of true love, but a well placed kick can. Keep it up and its off to the fire swamp with you!! :rotfl2: Guess you have to see the show. One of my faves btw.
She has seen it. It once was one of her father's favorite flicks. :)
I told her what I was doing and she said "Wow, I bet there are a ton of good quotes in that movie!" :rofl:

Just wait for what comes next.... muahahaha

threeboysdad said:
I told her what I was doing and she said "Wow, I bet there are a ton of good quotes in that movie!" :rofl:

"Have Fun Storming the Castle... :thumbsup2 "

Oh I like....When The Dread Pirate Roberts (Cary Elwes) says right before they are going to storm the castle "Why won't my arms move" and Andre the Giant answers "You've been mostly dead all day".

This film is loaded with one liners that will have you rolling.

threeboysdad said:

Princess Bride is a big family favorite here- and you will find many quotes flying around our house... lol love that one

jazstar87 said:
i know, this is awful! :p

and yet we keep returning daily to read what is happening...think train wreck!:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:

tequoia said:
and yet we keep returning daily to read what is happening...think train wreck!:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:

i think it is worse than a train wreck more like an atomic bomb!

jazstar87 said:
i think it is worse than a train wreck more like an atomic bomb!

"I think the words you are looking for are"
Witty, intellectual, and good looking men

The zeta ladies just can't stay away. No worries, it happens to us all the time.

LOL! I used to have "Have fun storming the castle!" on short keys. :)
I love the Princess Bride movie, but the book was also a good read.

Certain movies lend themselves to silly fun. Pick any Bill Murray comedy
from the early 80s and you'll find some winning moments.

I leave the country for a few days and look what happens! I have *no* idea what you all are talking about!

Can we get back to the pool party?

Pool boy...where's my 'rita?

;)

kitashus said:
I leave the country for a few days and look what happens! I have *no* idea what you all are talking about!
Rita is also the name of the cute girl next door. Pool Boy left with her to go to a party while you were out... Sorry.. :confused3
Please, leave a number at the beep.... Beeeeeeeeeeeep
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

As I had posted this for a different thread, about the new smilies, it was just too appropriate not to re-post it here. (Since I have my tail feathers covered) :teeth:

Thanks Alex! Although I would like to know why we have been given :laundy:?? Anyone know what this is? Seems vaguely familiar... but with playing VMK or being on the DIS here, all the time, this old duck brain just doesn't seem to remember... :scratchin ...

AH HA! Now I remember!! :woohoo: That's that domestic type job thingy we gave our "Alpha Males" to do now!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

(Uh oh, guess duck better :tiptoe: around now, and follow up on that duck decoy cartoon!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter