VMK Dads

aengus said:
watch out ZetaGirls :) the BetaBois have arrived LOL

While immitation is the sincerest form of flattery, just remember that nothing is as good as the original ;) :rotfl2:

Lol, I gotta admit that I thought a few of you were kids, too!!! :rotfl: Man, it's so hard to tell online sometimes! Yet every day I find more and more adults in VMK :) Some with "kids" my age!!

4fosterkids said:
What a fun thread! I was surprised to see a few of you post on here...I thought you were kids for some reason in VMK........well I guess since guys never grow up that explains it all!!! ROFL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Woot Woot to the VMK Dads! :thumbsup2

They could all wear the Peter Pan hat to symbolize their refusal to grow up...

lol- Have fun guys- we've had a blast withour group

KrazyPete said:
I'm a graphic designer. I can work up a little something for us to put in our singatures. :thumbsup2

Count me in, I still have room... :rolleyes1

I vote for the musketeer feather hat.

Why? No reason, except that nobody else wears them. I wonder why? Could it be because they are hideously ugly beyond belief? All the more reason to wear them!

VirtuallyMe said:
They could all wear the Peter Pan hat to symbolize their refusal to grow up...

JeanJoe said:
I vote for the musketeer feather hat.

Why? No reason, except that nobody else wears them. I wonder why? Could it be because they are hideously ugly beyond belief? All the more reason to wear them!

I'm cool with that. Besides, some of us may need the "hairpiece" that's included with the hat... Not me of course... STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! :crazy: <-- My natural hair...

:rotfl2:

I like that choice in hat, because I own one. I was worried I couldn't be in the pan club.

Maleficent2 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think you should all wear the pink princess hat! ;)

I second that! lol That would be too cute! Also, I love the 'pull my finger' secret handshake; so typical. rofl :rolleyes:

Can we start shooting things yet?

First up, Pink Hats.... PULL

I, too, think you should all wear princess hats princess: Everyone knows boys in princess hats are so lava! And teh hot. :woohoo:

And don't let any of those silly little girls tell you otherwise! (unless it's your daughter lol)

Really loving hearing about all the vmk dads, go bois! I find it pretty interesting that half the posts in it are from women though! :rotfl2: Guess us girls just heart the vmk dads!!

This is so cute. I think this is so cool - so many awesome dads out there - sharing the love of Disney with their kids. Way to go Dads!!! :cool1: :cool1:

disvaclub92 said:
This is so cute. I think this is so cool - so many awesome dads out there - sharing the love of Disney with their kids. Way to go Dads!!! :cool1: :cool1:

Oh, we are suppose to share? Not Fair! :confused3

VMK Name - Astorgumby
Children - DS 10 (stitchcreator) DS 7 (vmk watcher)
Favorite Mini-Game - Pirates!
Favorite Hangout - I like to walk up and down main street.
Favorite Item - Ice lots of ice.
Favorite Magic - Jump, i love to move about.
Favorite things about VMK - The great people that my family and I have met. My sons typing and spelling skills have sure improved and his ability to understand the concept of credits and the value of certain items.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Why am I picturing the "Summer Nights" song in "Grease" when I think about
the Zeta Girls and the Beta Bois? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Between the ugly hats, secret handshakes....it's about time the guys had
some recognition, too.

KrazyPete said:
I'm a graphic designer. I can work up a little something for us to put in our singatures. :thumbsup2
Decoy said:
Count me in, I still have room... :rolleyes1
Sounds Good Krazy, I think I have room also... :lmao:

Bellboy said:
Can we start shooting things yet?

First up, Pink Hats.... PULL
I am locked and loaded, but don't fire until you see the Blacks of their Ears :crazy2:

disvaclub92 said:
Stop Dis, we are trying to be all manly here. :smokin:

BriarRosie said:
Why am I picturing the "Summer Nights" song in "Grease" when I think about
the Zeta Girls and the Beta Bois? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Between the ugly hats, secret handshakes....it's about time the guys had
some recognition, too.
Hmmm... Think Yavn will design us our very own leather jackets?

CpnBones pirate:

aengus said:
watch out ZetaGirls :) the BetaBois have arrived LOL

Sorry Beta is out of the question... we will not settle for less than A-Plus territory! :cool1:

I for one am a part timer along for the ride (with two of my guys, and my bride the lovely and talented PinkGirlygirl) and despite my 15 year old (whom I hide it from as much as possible because he calls it VMGay)... I like going on to talk to perfect strangers, play a game or two and generally goof off.

NAme - BlueManlyguy
Favorite Mini-Game - Pirates
Favorite Hangout - I don't hang... I strut... :smooth:
Favorite Item - Inferno!

threeboysdad said:
Sorry Beta is out of the question... we will not settle for less than A-Plus territory! :cool1:

I for one am a part timer along for the ride (with two of my guys, and my bride the lovely and talented PinkGirlygirl) and despite my 15 year old (whom I hide it from as much as possible because he calls it VMGay)... I like going on to talk to perfect strangers, play a game or two and generally goof off.

Favorite Mini-Game - Pirates
Favorite Hangout - I don't hang... I strut... :smooth:
Favorite Item - Inferno!

I just have to give PinkGirlyGirl credit. It's not ANY woman who'd marry Gollum.

BriarRosie said:
I just have to give PinkGirlyGirl credit. It's not ANY woman who'd marry Gollum.

Silly BriarRosie... haven't you heard of the frog-prince kissed by the princess.... :rolleyes2

Well I will assume you know the rest of the story...

.... Good, because that's not how it turned out and I still look like this... not really sure what the frog thing has to do with anything... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter