VMK Dads

So lets get out the Duck Tape, :wizard: Hammers :badpc: and adjust our plumbers pants to that perfect "pull my finger height... party:

Don't ask for directions, just get to the Boot Hers Cafe. :drinking1 :drinking1

And Put the girls where they should be... :worship: :love1:

(Ooops, was that last part outloud? :rolleyes1 )

Locked and Loaded Boys let's take VMK as our own. pirate:

:lmao: Okay, I see my turn again, to respond to a few since my last post! :lmao:

JeanJoe said:
Aghhh! I've been outed (no offense to our VMK / DIS "Out")!!!

There go my chances of joining the alpha males, beating my chest, grunting, itching / scratching, slamming beers (or maybe "woot bears"), and shooting things...

But first... where's that Duck that outed me... Lock and load... <click-click>

tigressjewel said:
Be careful where you're treading here duck.. I would like to point out to you that the way I understand it Be did not ASK to be an honorary member in Zeta, but rather had that bestowed upon him. I haven't seen him complaining mind you, but I can't be certain he would have actually willingly volunteered as eagerly as you are!

Be, this was not an attempt to 'out' you. Jewel, I DO know what I am doing asking, despite Be's 'honorary' being bestowed.

Bottom line pure and simple, as stated in my last post: I am looking out for my own tail feathers!! Dang, did you see how many have those shotguns loaded already?! :scared1: :faint:

surfcruiser said:
Plumber pants!!!?? Where? Small World Imports maybe ? Nah... have to be in Inner-space Store.

Do they come with a large wrench sticking out of the back pocket (a requirement to ensure that the belt line sags below the length of any t-shirt that may be tucked in) ?

DaffyPluto said:
We have had a few suggestions for the club hat and attire all of which are appropriate for the ideas stated. If I had to vote on one I guess it would be the Pith Helmet because it could double as a buckets for our "bears" on the hunting trips. And jeans that showed the plumber profile we all know women cant stand to see but are eager to feel.

Surf, believe me, not my idea for those plumber pants! See where I got it? (the quote from DaffyPluto above)

makeminemusic said:
Say, since we already have green hats available, maybe we should just add a red shirt (do we have suspenders?)with jeans and boots We could say the man's prayer:
"I'm a man ...But I can change ...If I have to ...I guess." Turn a "Briar" room into Possum Lodge. Motto: Got Duck Tape? (how do you say that in Greek? )

Ears! :rotfl2: You just pointed out how I can save my tail feathers! (Except for the fact that I am revealing it now!) I could get in as Red, I have a clone that IS Red Green - for real! I even used him at the first mule ball. The only part I could not replicate for the outfit was the suspenders, but I gave him the green camo pants, the red plaid shirt, and I used the fishing hat (cause he wears one - granted not polka dot, but hey gotta work with what you got) and of course they didnt offer grey hair. I even have the Carpe Ductum motto in Greek in my signature! (Hey who else but "the" duck, could come up with the duck tape motto?) "Car pay Duck sum" Btw, his duck tape IS purple! :rotfl2:

The Bellboy Tiki Cafe is now Boot Hers, open for business guys. Bring on the competition!!

Still looking for help zetas. There is a brand new kitchen thanks to Ned.

ouch, no stop, I gotta take this laptop to the garage, grrr

And we can make this "Club" work ladies, with or without latin. We use much flashier words than that... of course Vmk won't let us use them.

Gee, I dig the Pith Helmut, all for that. I dont have any of the others.

Bellboy said:
The Bellboy Tiki Cafe is now Boot Hers, open for business guys. Bring on the competition!!

Still looking for help zetas. There is a brand new kitchen thanks to Ned.

Woot! I could use some work.. what exactly does it pay, and are there benefits? Gosh, hope I can pass the interview! :p

Won't the fine experience of serving the Alpha Males be pay enough? I don't understand.

oops did I just type that.

Bellboy said:
Won't the fine experience of serving the Alpha Males be pay enough? I don't understand.

oops did I just type that.

Here, here... the honor should be all hers... :cool1: :cool1:

Oh.. but of course the pleasure and honor would be all mine!

This is me--> :worship: :clown: <--Serving Alpha Male

Now that we have the logistics worked out.. lets talk perks. :rolleyes1

tigressjewel said:
Oh.. but of course the pleasure and honor would be all mine!

This is me--> :worship: :drinking1 <--Serving Alpha Male

Now that we have the logistics worked out.. lets talk perks. :rolleyes1

I believe you and Duck are Perky Enough... :lmao: :lmao:

Wow, the boys are out of control!
We'll see if they come thru with their ideas...you know how guys are......always starting something and never finishing!

Thank goodness we have Cabana boys, huh Zeta's??
Did somebody say hammock??

4fosterkids said:
We'll see if they come thru with their ideas...you know how guys are......always starting something and never finishing!

ROFL!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

4fosterkids said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Too funny!!

Now boys let me get this straight...you want us to serve you in the game after we already serve you at home? Hmm just dont see that happening unless the perks are better in the game then they are at home. Also, whats the uniform for this job? Gonna come up with something original or just shorts and tank tops? What kind of tips can we expect, we dont work for nothing you know! If we are expected to leave our current jobs of cruising Central Plaza and laying around Briar Lori's room we need incentive!

And BlueManlyMan I'm sorry, but the whole "VMGay" thing almost made me fall off the couch laughing! Ah teenagers, arent they just the most precious things?!!

-smells around-

Sniff, ahhh! Can't you just smell all the testosterone abound ladies? lol

Yes, what does this position pay? Certain duties I will not expect anything less than beta or inferno. rofl

Agreed very funny.

Tons of people stopped by my cafe today. It was so funny. I dont know ladies, I got alot of suggestions. Alot of guys who I have yet to SEE on this list.

I hope Schnerk knows what he got us Dads into. :)

Lots of bottles and we need more posters with antlers on them... Each member has to shoot thier own poster with antlers...

Someone even practiced the virtual handshake/Alpha Male dance. Looked pretty cool.

And someone also pointed out that "Dis Am" is allowed

Well if you ladies dont want to work With the Alpha Males/Dads maybe you could just like, um, I dont know, hang out, as long as you are quiet, and cleanup after us, I dont see why not. Bring brownies and stuff.

doh

I'm working on the official Alpha Male seal to be used in signatures here on the boards and I thought you might like to see the work in progress. I'm just starting the coloring process. Your feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

disboardalphas1pb.jpg

Who doesn't finish things that they start? I think the Zetas are feeling threatened. :thumbsup2

US threatened by YOU??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Oh thats too much!

Ok I have to admit though, the artwork is nice.

KrazyPete said:
I'm working on the official Alpha Male seal to be used in signatures here on the boards and I thought you might like to see the work in progress. I'm just starting the coloring process. Your feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

disboardalphas1pb.jpg

Who doesn't finish things that they start? I think the Zetas are feeling threatened. :thumbsup2

I would be proud to wear that signature. Way to Go!! Look out girls that finger not only points out we are #1 but that #1 comes with a bang. :rotfl2:

KrazyPete said:

disboardalphas1pb.jpg

This is awesome!

This link has some great information on colors and their meanings.

http://http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/color/a/symbolism.htm

I'd say definitely use some red, like dark red, maroon, or burgundy (but not crimson). Denotes power. :thumbsup2 (Not that any of us actually believe we have any.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter