VMK Dads

I am have 2 DD's myself 8 and 5. Ah Woot!! Vmk is a blessing and a curse as well as you all know.

Fav. mini - Pirates of course !!
Fav Hangout - Where ever their are ppl
My vmk friends have become strangely important, for when it comes time to relaxing with the computer, there's no better place. Just why is it that relaxing with the computer has become so important lately?

That's my story as it stands tonight. Tune in tomorrow same Bat time same Bat channel!

Well I will try to answer all of these in the order they were posted

aengus said:
And we wont let any of those orange girls in our club house!!! we can have a secret handshake and shoot stuff just for fun!

No we won't.....and Yes we will. Unless we have been drinking and then reverse that. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PurpleDuck said:
Uh, "Gentlemen"? Let's be sure that "shooting stuff" isn't ducks okay? :teeth:

I could share some duck hunting stories that would curl your tail feathers there girl. Duck hunting is definatly in when it comes to this club.

And the first one to fall is...

Bellboy said:
No way, hunting out, since the whole VP duck incedent and ABC/Disney's Bird Flu movie (give me a break) I am staying away from ducks!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dippydawg said:
Can the secret handshake be "Pull my finger"?

I can go with this. All we need to do now is get Yavn to add the word "finger" to the dictionary. But in appropriate VMK speak I think we could use "Pull my fine.gr" until they make the change.

cpnbones said:
Is this like the "He-Man Woman Haters Club", or maybe the "Royal Order Of Water Buffaloes"?

Hmm, Married with Children or the Flintstones. I can see us using the story lines from these shows as reference when we develop our Club Mission Statement. But I like another reference I will go into below.

PurpleDuck said:
Oh, SO sorry boys, it's Wabbit Season now! You must not have gotten the memo. SO LAY OFF THE DUCKS! :furious: :rotfl2:

Uh no, Duck season reference the above picture please. :rotfl2:

KrazyPete said:
I'm a graphic designer. I can work up a little something for us to put in our singatures. :thumbsup2

Count me in I have room to and if not I would make some

We have had a few suggestions for the club hat and attire all of which are appropriate for the ideas stated. If I had to vote on one I guess it would be the Pith Helmet because it could double as a buckets for our "bears" on the hunting trips. And jeans that showed the plumber profile we all know women cant stand to see but are eager to feel.

threeboysdad said:
Sorry Beta is out of the question... we will not settle for less than A-Plus territory! :cool1:

Well I have to agree here We should be called the "Alpha Males" for many reasons. I will only go into two of them here.

A translation from the greek alphabet to english Alpha = A and Zeta = Z simple enough and its perfect. We had to be there at the conception or beginning and some of them girls can just be "the bitter end". :rotfl2:

Also like a wolf pack is a hierarchy established buy the dominant male otherwise known as "Alpha Male" who is bigger and stronger than the rest of the pack, I think the term would aplly here as well. As I regularly have to explain to my daughter when she asks me why she has to do something I told her to....."Well little girl I am bigger and stronger than you are and if you dont I will have to use that advantage to dust off the back of your pants" :lmao: :lmao:

Well I think that just about covers it for now so when is the first meeting. I got the 12 guage loaded with bird shot and am ready to rock.

Well said "brother"... You read my meaning perfectly!!!

Now who is going to get the secret handshake set up as an smily complete with sound effects? :thumbsup2

DaffyPluto said:
Well I have to agree here We should be called the "Alpha Males" for many reasons. I will only go into two of them here.

A translation from the greek alphabet to english Alpha = A and Zeta = Z simple enough and its perfect. We had to be there at the conception or beginning and some of them girls can just be "the bitter end". :rotfl2:

Well I think that just about covers it for now so when is the first meeting. I got the 12 guage loaded with bird shot and am ready to rock.

Alpha Males has my vote too!!! party:

Here Duck, Duck, Duck... :rolleyes:

No guns here :rolleyes1 LOL

Personally, I don't think you "boys" will make this club thing work. I think it is all talk and no action. (Typical for the menfolk.)

BUT, should you pull up those plumber pants, and get your act together, then I would point this out.

The Zeta Girls have an "honorary male member" CL_Bezoar (JeanJoe). I should like it to be considered, that I be allowed to be the "honorary female member" of the "Alpha Males" or whatever the club name becomes!

Two reasons. First and foremost, towards the effort to protect my own tail feathers, since so many have decided to go around shooting things (notably ducks). Second, I am not a Zeta so there would be no conflict. (Thank you Tishke and the others that have nominated me so many times, but, I uh, prefer, to play with the boys!)
:rolleyes1

DaffyPluto said:
I can go with this. All we need to do now is get Yavn to add the word "finger" to the dictionary. But in appropriate VMK speak I think we could use "Pull my fine.gr" until they make the change.

Great, I can see if now. Instead of seeing people being asked if they are taken, now we will be asked "Will you pull my fine.gr?" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Aghhh! I've been outed (no offense to our VMK / DIS "Out")!!!

There go my chances of joining the alpha males, beating my chest, grunting, itching / scratching, slamming beers (or maybe "woot bears"), and shooting things...

Time to put on that princess hat and purple and orange outfit, and go knit something over tea and crumpets...

But first... where's that Duck that outed me... Lock and load... <click-click>

PurpleDuck said:
The Zeta Girls have an "honorary male member" CL_Bezoar (JeanJoe). I should like it to be considered, that I be allowed to be the "honorary female member" of the "Alpha Males" or whatever the club name becomes!

PurpleDuck said:

:rolleyes1

Be careful where you're treading here duck.. :rotfl2: I would like to point out to you that the way I understand it Be did not ASK to be an honorary member in Zeta, but rather had that bestowed upon him. I haven't seen him complaining mind you, but I can't be certain he would have actually willingly volunteered as eagerly as you are! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

What I'm really concerned about here though is how this thread went from a friendly shout out to dads to suddenly a testosterone fest! :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, I do have to admit, I am honored though, to be the little brother. :)

tigressjewel said:
I haven't seen him complaining mind you, but I can't be certain he would have actually willingly volunteered as eagerly as you are! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

can you say alpha males in vmk?

Whatever hat is fine with me, I am lava in them all! :)

and when do we get to start shooting stuff?

tigressjewel said:
What I'm really concerned about here though is how this thread went from a friendly shout out to dads to suddenly a testosterone fest! :lmao: :lmao:

Because my husband chose to get involved in this thread... :rolleyes1 It's all over now!

BriarRosie said:
I just have to give PinkGirlyGirl credit. It's not ANY woman who'd marry Gollum.

LOL Briar! You didn't KNOW that I had a thing for funny little frog men? ;)

PurpleDuck said:
BUT, should you pull up those plumber pants, and get your act together, then I would point this out.

Plumber pants!!!?? Where? Small World Imports maybe ? Nah... have to be in Inner-space Store.

Do they come with a large wrench sticking out of the back pocket (a requirement to ensure that the belt line sags below the length of any t-shirt that may be tucked in) ?

Okay... VMK Dad here too. Lessee... vital stats, hmm.

Old enough to care better and young enough to not know. Wait...... -confused look -

TBM, He is ours now...
TESTOSTORONE nothing, This board has been drowning in Mummy stuff since I joined! Bring in the natural balance, the way it should be. Men up front... (ouch, like I always say right before my beating, "but the priest said obey, ouch, no, stop, Kids Run.")
Bring in the male alpha humor, chavaunest (not my day for spelling), unshaved, off-roading, small defensless woodland creature hunting, no instruction needing, bear sluggin, stereotyped plumbers but, <not even I can print this one here>, and so on.

Guys we can finally talk about not where to get those low cut pants, but man those are low cut pants. :rotfl2:(so wrong)

I will be the first one to rename my cafe to Boot Hers if the Zetas get squirly on us (but they are totally welcome to work there). We will have virtually the best wings in VMK.

PS: dont tell girlylady I said that ok... oh no, stop, ahhhh

Bellboy said:
TBM, He is ours now...
TESTOSTORONE nothing, This board has been drowning in Mummy stuff since I joined! Bring in the natural balance, the way it should be. Men up front... (ouch, like I always say right before my beating, "but the priest said obey, ouch, no, stop, Kids Run.")
Bring in the male alpha humor, chavaunest (not my day for spelling), unshaved, off-roading, small defensless woodland creature hunting, no instruction needing, bear sluggin, stereotyped plumbers but, <not even I can print this one here>, and so on.

Guys we can finally talk about not where to get those low cut pants, but man those are low cut pants. :rotfl2:(so wrong)

I will be the first one to rename my cafe to Boot Hers if the Zetas get squirly on us (but they are totally welcome to work there). We will have virtually the best wings in VMK.

PS: dont tell girlylady I said that ok... oh no, stop, ahhhh

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Ok.. in tears now!! This just might convince my own Alpha Male to come and play in our vmk world!! Specially the Boot Hers cafe part... love it!! He and his buddy at work are convinced they can open their own place called Bait and Babes and give that other place a run for their money. The good ole boys in my part of the world would surely flock in!.

Say, since we already have green hats available, maybe we should just add a red shirt (do we have suspenders?)with jeans and boots :thumbsup2 We could say the man's prayer:
"I'm a man ...But I can change ...If I have to ...I guess." Turn a "Briar" room into Possum Lodge. :rotfl2: Motto: Got Duck Tape? (how do you say that in Greek? :confused3)

VMK dad to DD17 and DD15
Favorite VMK hangout: Where my friends are
Favorite VMK item: My HM suit
Favorite VMK thing to do: Sing and dance!

I like the way you guys think...

Alpha Males RULE!!!
BTW
Give me some more meat!

tigressjewel said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Ok.. in tears now!! This just might convince my own Alpha Male to come and play in our vmk world!! Specially the Boot Hers cafe part... love it!! He and his buddy at work are convinced they can open their own place called Bait and Babes and give that other place a run for their money. The good ole boys in my part of the world would surely flock in!.

I was thinking the same thing....but then I would have to SHARE the computer and that would NOT be a good thing!! :lmao: :lmao: We have 4 computers in our house but 3 are Macs and I just can't play VMK on them. :badpc: It's bad enough fighting for the Tivo!
By the way Grease is one of my all time favorite movies and I have a thing for leather jackets! Orange Zeta Ladies Rule!! princess:

Hey if you guys ever get this "club" off the ground we could have Mixers!!! :stir: ;)

I like Alpha Males, so when do we start ramming our horns against each other to prove our supeirority? The pith helmets are great, cause they are free, and nothing's better then gimme caps then free beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter