VMK podcast

Yea.. but how do you make a mistake like that? :rotfl2:

are you kidding me? Have you not heard what I did in Lily's room? ROFL

I am capable of MUCH MUCH bigger mistakes than that :rotfl:

And YouTube is blocked here, too, so that's out of the question. Anything in an MPG? If not, no big deal. I can just watch it over the weekend at home.
Episode #44 Companion Video

1021012008_Ah_-med.jpg

Ev

Episode #45 has been posted.. EGAD I hate microphones, I am at wits end with it ROFL

OH well. I am going to have to break down and go to a mic store and say WHAT DO I DO! ROFL

Episode #45 has been posted.. EGAD I hate microphones, I am at wits end with it ROFL

OH well. I am going to have to break down and go to a mic store and say WHAT DO I DO! ROFL

Glad you finally got that mic situtation working.....
EGAD, (haha had to steal your word ;)) No video with it?!?! This means I have to use my imagination, (to quote you again) EGAD!

On a completely VMK-unrelated notes, the Merriam-Webster Dictionary has come up with their word of the year.

And the 2007 word of the year is:

Woot!

Not kidding, it's woot. Woot Woot!

On a completely VMK-unrelated notes, the Merriam-Webster Dictionary has come up with their word of the year.

And the 2007 word of the year is:

Woot!

Not kidding, it's woot. Woot Woot!

heh! NOW THAT ROCKS! help spread the woot!!

New podcast is up. Last podcast of the year @_@

Happy holidays everyone. I somewhat resolved my mic issues ROFL . Now if i could just get the P's to tone down ROFL. You will see what I mean. Happy Holidays.

found it just before you posted this...am almost 15 minutes in but have to say the first thing I noticed~~~the pic of you in your room, WOW, very cool room!!!!!!! Love what you did with the gold doors, fire windows, potc treasure chests & columns!!!!

(and hey, I would not have busted you on the P's, but since you brought it up.... LOL)

found it just before you posted this...am almost 15 minutes in but have to say the first thing I noticed~~~the pic of you in your room, WOW, very cool room!!!!!!! Love what you did with the gold doors, fire windows, potc treasure chests & columns!!!!

(and hey, I would not have busted you on the P's, but since you brought it up.... LOL)

Hah! I so wasnt meant to publically speak :lmao:

ETA: that is my Christmas town room btw.

Hah! I so wasnt meant to publically speak :lmao:

ETA: that is my Christmas town room btw.

Will have too look for that room then to see it!!

As for your public speaking....what can I say, we totally enjoy listening and I'm sure it's not easy!! You know we poke fun at ya sometimes, but it's only because you take it so well and usually you start it before we do :rotfl:

Thanks for a great year of podcasts :thumbsup2 looking forward to many more!!!!!!!!!

Will have too look for that room then to see it!!

As for your public speaking....what can I say, we totally enjoy listening and I'm sure it's not easy!! You know we poke fun at ya sometimes, but it's only because you take it so well and usually you start it before we do :rotfl:

Thanks for a great year of podcasts :thumbsup2 looking forward to many more!!!!!!!!!

I always believe the best defense is a great offense ROFL. Preemptive strike!

I think its important to be able to laugh at yourself. and well... I make it so easy with all the dumbo things I do :rotfl:

OK a surprise episode, the REAL #47 and it includes a review of 2007.

Happy New Years PodPeeps!

Post 1,000 Yay ME!!!!!

Ah that aengus that's all he talks about is himself and his green car what does he think it's his podcast

( hehehe )

great podcast aengus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter