• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

VMK podcast

Was it just me or was this episode quieter than usual? I don't know, might just be me.

Anyway, I liked the review. I completely forgot how long ago the hotel pins and everything came out. It certainly didn't feel that long. It was a great refresher.

Was it just me or was this episode quieter than usual? I don't know, might just be me.

Anyway, I liked the review. I completely forgot how long ago the hotel pins and everything came out. It certainly didn't feel that long. It was a great refresher.

It was... heh, I tried to get rid of that PUNCH on the P's. Oh well if I ever get it right, it wouldnt be worth doing ;)

Wow, this thread fell way back. I guess Aengus hasn't had a chance to announce the new show that's up on his site yet...

iTunes messes up pretty often, I bet it will work tomorrow.

Not a podcast, but I FINALLY got around fixing the vmk rap remixed ROFL.

Its on the website if you would like to hear it before the next podcast :)

Love it! :thumbsup2

You got your lava back dude....as if you ever lost it? :laughing:

have to say, had it cranked up and the "woot woot" almost knocked me out of my chair :rotfl2:

iTunes still didn't import the new show. I guess I'll listen to the embedded version on your site soon. :)

iTunes still didn't import the new show. I guess I'll listen to the embedded version on your site soon. :)

its not a new show, or do you mean the last one? Wonder if I was wrong and I did actually mess that up? I will look into that when I get home. Sorry if thats the case, I just assumed it was an issue with iTunes as it usually is.

OK, I will definitely look into that this evening. I must have pulled a grace somewhere ROFL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter