VMK podcast

Today I had some down time for a few hours. I needed an escape so I created/produced and pushed an episode ROFL. :rotfl:

No its not even bad ROFL.

I think you all might enjoy it, sometimes creativity will strike you at the oddest times.

Today I had some down time for a few hours. I needed an escape so I created/produced and pushed an episode ROFL. :rotfl:

No its not even bad ROFL.

I think you all might enjoy it, sometimes creativity will strike you at the oddest times.

WOOT, I'm off to listen to it. Of course, now I can assume something new WILL be released tomorrow, I mean, isn't that how it's been working out? :rotfl:

Oh okay, so you DIDN'T announce that episode 50 was out on this thread. No wonder I had such a big surprise when I went to your site.

yeah I have been using the element of surprise lately LOL Not sure why but yes its my fault LOL

♥DizzyDizney♥;23140522 said:
Ahh. I haven't been on this thread in a while. Watched yer stuff! Amazing :rotfl:.

thank you :)

Episode #51 has been released

Woot! I'm listening to it now :)

To anyone who reads the transcripts, I've barely even made a dent in episode 50. It's been a rough couple of weeks, but I'll get caught up again ;)

Woot! I'm listening to it now :)

To anyone who reads the transcripts, I've barely even made a dent in episode 50. It's been a rough couple of weeks, but I'll get caught up again ;)

mint, I assumed you got your logo btw LOL right? LOL

LOL yeah, I remembered that you posted it on your site and I dug back through the old posts and found it.

ETA: Apparently, someone was in the mood for some Bad Company today, I see...

LOL yeah, I remembered that you posted it on your site and I dug back through the old posts and found it.

ETA: Apparently, someone was in the mood for some Bad Company today, I see...

heh, the last few episodes were lacking in the background department :rotfl:

Hmm... maybe I'll actually download this one so I can listen to it on the way to WDW tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter