VMK's Pirates and Princesses Party Merged

I got in line at 453 sigh. I was watching the screen the whole time and i kept refreshing but i guess that line just goes way too fast for me, lol. there are 6 rooms up:confused3 i have no idea why, it kind of looks like a ride-a-thon lol.

What can't I get in? It keeps saying it's a limited access room. Then all of a sudden like 500 or so people are in the room. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

What can't I get in? It keeps saying it's a limited access room. Then all of a sudden like 500 or so people are in the room. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Keep on looking on the list, new rooms open. I was able to get in line for the second one at a low number.

I got in at 300 something but then the third one 100 something then I got in
the third one and I'm 84. :)

THANK YOU VMK FOR HAVING 6 PARTY ROOMS

There would have 3000+ lines without 6 separate rooms. ;)

24xdssw.jpg

:thumbsup2
VMK_Tiger is here

Yeah, I got in one at like #192, but I don't understand why I couldn't get in before that, and how so many other ppl got in so fast. How does it work?

woot! I was number 300 :( but then they opened more rooms and i got 141!! I hope i can get in in the next half hour :)

Yeah, I got in one at like #192, but I don't understand why I couldn't get in before that, and how so many other ppl got in so fast. How does it work?

Its all a matter of practicing your clicking finger and hopefully you dont suffer any lag when rooms open. Really all a matter of timing and luck.

i got in at 142 on the 6th room! Woot thanks for running so many rooms bella!

Thanks! Thought I was just cursed or something! LOL! At least I'm in for a change!

there's a queue for small world imports.

I guess everyone wants that new pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter