What has taken up too much of your life?

Worrying about what others think of me. I am now in my mid-30s and trying to break that mindset.

It helped that I recently got rid of all social media - Facebook and Instagram are horrible for people with low self-esteem and anxiety.

Working. But it did enable me to retired at 55. Life has been so much better since then.

:confused: His BM?!? Are we talking about what I think we're talking about? :scared:

His kids bio mom... is that terrible? I guess I could have said his ex too, but we have to deal with her for a number more years.

:laughing: Now that you're spending more time around kids, you'll find that "BM" is a synonym for "number 2" (like when you're talking about potty training or at the pediatrician's). Parenting has a language all it's own, but you'll pick it up. :)

His kids bio mom... is that terrible? I guess I could have said his ex too, but we have to deal with her for a number more years.
You mean their mother. As long as one of you are alive you will be dealing with her. And she will be dealing with you.

The DIS , I like it here and not planning on leaving, and so many good things have happen to me cause of this place, but that's my final answer
DIS, DIS, and more DIS!:disrocks:Love learning new things:thumbsup2 and hearing about pool closures on the DIS,:P instead of directly through DVC or the resort.:(

You mean their mother. As long as one of you are alive you will be dealing with her. And she will be dealing with you.
Not necessarily. My husband's son's mother lives less than a mile from us. I've never laid eyes on her. I think my husband saw her at a birthday party for their grandson a couple of years ago. (I was out of town) And nobody hates anyone. They have been divorced for 25 years, have separate lives, and their son is long grown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter