What is VMK Pal?

Thanks you too. I have not checked the sites out, but I will. And:

ktink94 said:
Oh...would it save time for logging in or anything like that?? Cause it looks like alot of people have used it. And also does it steal your password?

It does save time logging in, but only b/c you dont have to type your login/pw if you save them. Login time to vmk is the same. It might be able to steal your pw, I dont know yet. A couple of us are working on that and we will let everyone know! ;)

~M~

MiakodaWDW said:
It does save time logging in, but only b/c you dont have to type your login/pw if you save them. Login time to vmk is the same. It might be able to steal your pw, I dont know yet. A couple of us are working on that and we will let everyone know! ;)

~M~

Mia, like I have mentioned before, Windows will save your password and login info for you as well. From what I have seen of this program so far, it uses the windows password save, not its own. Having trouble with the Delphi language, as I am not really up on it. Going to send the program to a friend (who is a programming teacher and a local college) and see what he can do as far as decompiling and running a flowchart of its procedures.

mtlhddoc2 said:
Mia, like I have mentioned before, Windows will save your password and login info for you as well. From what I have seen of this program so far, it uses the windows password save, not its own. Having trouble with the Delphi language, as I am not really up on it. Going to send the program to a friend (who is a programming teacher and a local college) and see what he can do as far as decompiling and running a flowchart of its procedures.

I know. I use Mozilla and it also saves it. But IE does not always save it (and if you say "never" when it asks you, then I have no idea how to make it ask you again). So yeah, if your browser will save it, then Pal is no faster to login.

~M~

turning it back on is kind of a pain you first need to disable it and clear all saved password and then turn it back on. The settings in IE are in the "AutoComplete" area in Internet options, usually under "Contents"

Thanks! I am pretty sure my man knows how to do all that. I just stick with Mozilla anyway, so I'm not worried.

BTW, does anyone (a computer geek, possibly??? ;)) know how VMK pal could be made to use Mozilla instead of IE? Or is the program set up like that and cannot be changed by a user?

~M~

How do all these screen shot programs work? You just take the shot and they all automatically save? Or do you have to do something after every shot you take? I want to be able to take like 5 shots in a row without having to paste them or do anything between each one. I want to not have to leave the vmk screen between shots in other words.

I want to try one...but with so many recommendations, I dont know which one to use. Has anyone tried all of them (that are listed here) so I can make a choice? I want something simple as can be...just to save screen shots, not a bunch of other features and hooey (like short keys...took me forever to figure that junk out).

~Me.a~

i have a friend on vmk who uses it, but have no clue if it is worth the risk of getting spyware, if there even is a risk. i know the fetchers of it, and understand them all except the quick talk fetcher (i think they don’t say that u are talking to fast when u have it). from what i read on the website it looked like it would really help with vmk, but there is also the risk that the buy could take my account. if anyone that has vmk pal could tell me the good and bad parts of it that would really help. also could you tell me if he took any of your stuff, or if u got spywere? thx :)

VMK pal has been working great for me. It is easier to use then you think. None of my things have been taken and the quick talk thing..... I never use it because Staff says you can use hot keys because they might think you are using code generators. But other then that its great! You can keep track of your codes and all of your accounts.

I love VMK Pal and have been using it for what seems like ever, I have never gotten a spy ware or virus, or anything from vmk pal, and it is safe, the passwords if you chose to have them saved are stored on your computer encrypted. This is a great program I love it and it makes playing vmk easier and fun! I would go for it! But only get it from the official vmk pal source here. Enjoy and have fun. The Photo taking feature is GREAT!!!!

I've only been on VMK a few months but I've been useing VMK Pal since I've been on and I love it. I have not gotten any virus's from it or any spyware. I really like the feature that keeps track of your codes, it helps me keep track of which one's I've already used so I don't get them mixed up. There are alot of other great features to the program and I'm sure if you try VMK Pal you'll like it as well.

We have VMK Pal and I love it! Our son introduced us to it right as we joined and I love it! It does have alot of cool features...but I think that my favorite is how you can bring up two players at once. It makes it really easy to trade back and forth with my Dh for me! Plus then there is the camera..it is just really nice! :goodvibes

I have VMKpal and love it, never had any problems with although I don't save my main accounts password to it, my alternate acconts have their passwords saved and nothing has ever been lost.

I like VMK pal, but since I listen to mp3s on my computer, having the smaller window from the VMK login screen works better for me. I love the little reminders at the bottom about host games going on, when they are about to start/end. that's really handy!

...except that the time is listed in PST. :cutie:

I like VMK pal, but since I listen to mp3s on my computer, having the smaller window from the VMK login screen works better for me. I love the little reminders at the bottom about host games going on, when they are about to start/end. that's really handy!

...except that the time is listed in PST. :cutie:

You can change the time PAL displays in to what ever you would like.

Go to the Calendar-Settings -change to local time on your computer

Just adding my $.02, I really like VMK Pal. It is the only way we can get two characters up at once. I don't store any of my passwords in it, but I am a happy customer. In fact, it was able to log in this past Sunday when MSN Explorer and IE couldn't. I've never had a problem with using it and I like the ability to take pictures using it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter