What is VMK Pal?

I thought that we were not suppost to bump old post.

bumping old posts that have no relevance today has no purpose and can sometimes just confuse people.

This thread is about PAL which is a ongoing option and is relevant today as it was the day it was posted.

I hope that helped, Cat.

The reason I bumped this thread is because someone had started several different Pal questions threads.

I used VMK Pal for awhile and really liked it. Unfortunately I had so many problems with it disconnecting me (couldn't stay on for longer than about 20 minutes before I was bumped off), that I just went back to using a regular browser. I still have it installed in case I decide to go back to it.

VMK Pal is a front end to play vmk. It has some handy features like puts your name and password in and takes screen shots and stuff like that.

do you want it? I dont know LOL :)

I can't believe I just read the whole thing. Yup the whole 12 pages and still have not made up my mind.:rotfl: By biggest concern if I have lag problems now won't that just make it worse. And how much worst ?:confused3

VMK Pal is a program that a vmk fan site created and it allows you to have more than one player on at a time and has some other cool links:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter