What's cooking?

Adam, don't worry - I'm in your club. I regulary attempt to ruin Cayla's (padalyns) cooktop. I am soooo used to a gas range, and I am a pan flipper, and well :rolleyes1 just plain messy in the kitchen. I forget cooktops don't cool down as quickly and I put pans back on the cooktop after turning the knob off. And just to confuse me more, she has cast iron pans..I can never get the heat regulated right. I burn more food at her house. I want fire and flames to cook on.

Well at least my BF knows when its going wrong the language gets worse and louder :)

Give me a BBQ Grill any day and I am a happy boy :)

I'm getting better with the electric oven, though I really haven't attempted much in it, eventually I will get it down (I hope).. LOL

Adam

Glad you enjoyed it! I always get the Jr burger and reg fries. The fries fill up the cup and almost the entire bag! Not surprised about Cheesecake factory, or any of the restaurants in the row there. I may stop in for lunch again at 5 guys this week. POssibly going to Montclair Sat night for dinner if we could get a table at my favorite place...

And what is your Fav in Montclair? Not going down to LBI this weekend?

Fresh 'maters and corn from my garden!!!!!! YUM YUM YUM!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes I just got back from a week-long business trip this morning -- and I am so sick of restaurant food.

And what is your Fav in Montclair? Not going down to LBI this weekend?

Ahhh I must have missed this. Osterio Giotto is my favorite restaurant in Montclair.... Didn't get to go though. We only go to the Shore every other weekend. Went this weekend - Saw Pat Benatar Friday in Atlantic City - this is kind of a tradition for us :rotfl: But she still sounds great.

Made Pork Chops with peppers & veggies for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter