• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are you from? and where do you listen to the pod?

Let me jump into the Richmond Party too :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I am in Varina, Mom and Brother live in Chester. We are all transplants from Northern VA. Brother 10 years ago, mom about 9, me 2 years ago. Working on getting the other brother here as well. As much as I miss home (NVA), I have grown to love this area.

Wow. The way it is going the Virginia group could start a Dis Unplugged group themselves. Of course it would never be as good as the original.

BOOYAH! (Sorry, a Kim Possible moment).

My husband and I live in Russellville, Arkansas (a little more than an hour west of Little Rock). We (as well as our 2 Corgis, Izzy and Chester)listen to the podcast in bed at night. We also listen while traveling, and I listen at work. We often will re-listen to certain episodes.

I am in western KY. I teach in West TN (about a 45 commute) so I listen to and from work. I have a crappy little mp3 that I got for $20 a Bath and Body Works last Christmas. :)

Sometime I listen while DS9 is in karate class.

I am slowly getting DH hooked. We love BAWB's accent!

Im in Bonnyrigg.....a wee toon oot side Edinburgh,Scotland.

i listen at home.

I am from Dallas, Oregon and I listen to the podcast in my car while driving to appointments.

I AM FROM Bonney Lake, washington, about 40 miles from seattle

Usually listen in the car on the way to work!! Or while i am at work with my mp3 player and head phones

I am a new poster on this thread/board. I am addicted to the pod cast now. You guys are awesome. I listen from Henderson, KY at my house. Me and my dbf actually met on the dis boards! We get to take our first trip together to disney on January 13th-15th! Im excited! Great Work!:banana:

Hi from oshawa, ontario, canada....I listen to my podcast every week usually in the car to and from work. Sometimes we listen to it through the stereo in our house.

Hi i'm from London U.K. I listen to The DIS on my mp3 player whilst at work. I've been there 16 years now and listening to The DIS helps me 'escape' for awhile and break the monotony.

Hi i'm from London U.K. I listen to The DIS on my mp3 player whilst at work. I've been there 16 years now and listening to The DIS helps me 'escape' for awhile and break the monotony.

Greetings froma fellow Londoner! Where about's in London?

We live in the Sarasota, Florida area and we usually take weekend trips around the state of Florida (like to Disney :) ) and listen to the shows while driving. We love being able to go back and listen to older shows too, there is so much useful information there!

I live in Wilmington, CA, but I also live on-campus at Loyola MArymount University in Los Angeles and I listen to the podcast in my dorm room or at work (and I know the laughing gets me funny looks, but I don't care!):rotfl:

I live in New York City and I usually listen at work.

I would also like to declare my crush on Julie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter