Wow!!! That's Nuts! Pin Trading Event!

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
I can't believe it, I was so fast and I still got 19th in line! I can't imagine what Halloween will be like

I got in line right behind you in 20th, Im now in DC land!

ETA: I'm updating this every place i move.

I kept hitting the Search button to refresh my search of 'End of Summer'

After a while of clicking, it finally appears with 3 red mickeys! :furious:

Why do they make this so hard to get into?

EDIT: Whoever gets in first, can you post what pins Fin has on?

Pirate-Emery said:
After a while of clicking, it finally appears with 3 red mickeys! :furious:

Yeah that's happend to me lots i get so mad arg!!

You know, it happens.

Last night, I managed to get into the room without waiting.
Today, I was 30th in the queue. It's not the end of the world.

Interesting thing happened last night. I saw the posts from people
who wondered why the line wasn't moving. Since I was in the room,
I can answer the question.

Phinny made about 5 trades, then she dc. It took her a long while for her
to return. Then, she was trying to trade the person in front of me, and
THAT took forever. There was a problem where the trade would not go
through. She thought she fixed it, but the poor guy dc. :(

I sped through my trade hoping I wouldn't dc! Whew. :)

Anybody know if the line is moving faster or slower than yesterday? why didnt they open up three rooms for pin trading like the ride-a-thons i can't get in because my connection ususally last about 30 minutes and about 40 minutes max and the time it takes me to finally get in and wait in line takes about 30 minutes so i always get dc first in queue or already in room just about to get pin :furious: :furious: :furious:

AZCat said:
Does anyone know which pins are available for trade today?

Nope, I dc at number 8 in line. I'll try again later.

But you won't find me whining and complaining about it. ;)

I actually got in! Only because I was 8th in line at opening. Phinny dc though, I was worried! They had:

Ezra
Leota
Churro
Gracey
Grand Californian
Zebra
Inner Space Snowflake
Inner Space Ride

Edit: Sorry everyone, I made a mistake. It was the Grand Californian, not Floridian as I originally posted.

You dc? I probably got your spot: I finally made it into the queue.

Pirate-Emery said:
You dc? I probably got your spot: I finally made it into the queue.

Well at least my DC helped another Disser along the way

cydawn said:
I actually got in! Only because I was 8th in line at opening. Phinny dc though, I was worried! They had:

Ezra
Leota
Churro
Gracey
Grand Floridian
Zebra
Inner Space Snowflake
Inner Space Ride

They Must have different Pins per host/room.

Thanks for posting the list. Looks like I'll have to try again later for the Jolly Roger.

cydawn said:
Ezra
Leota
Churro
Gracey
Grand Floridian
Zebra
Inner Space Snowflake
Inner Space Ride

Three Haunted Mansion Pins and not the one I need :sad:

I'm at ten in line and now I have to figure out which of these pins I want for future trading. Any suggestions? ;)

As soon as it said 0 minutes I searched End of Summer and ended up third in line for a pin trading, well it was a fake. So back to the search board. Phinny's room still was not coming up. After a couple tries I typed in the full name but by the time I got that all in the line was full and I couldn't get in, try again. :badpc: I thought I was doing it right for once! Even the mess up of going into the room that wan't hers didn't make me late, just bothering to type the full room name did. That extra 5 seconds or less.

5 minutes of clicking and I got in queue with Car_Gal. Good. Move over to TrishaDiva to finish the Tron quest on fireworks. Closing level 4, not yet knowing my rank, and both characters dc at the same time. :badpc: :badpc: So no credits, and 40 minutes later I'm back in line at number 49. :sad2: At least I can get in line today.

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
Well at least my DC helped another Disser along the way

:rotfl2: Disser! Oh, that is slightly funny...

I may be able to get my hands on one of them Floridians. I want to have a pin for ever hotel I've stayed at:

1. DLR Disneyland Hotel: Haven't stayed here in a while, but plan to stay here in the spring. I have this one already!
2. WDW Grand Floridian: Been to WDW only once, but I stayed here. I may get this today...
3. DLR Grand Californian: My usual hotel. We go to Disneyland maybe once every two years, but we always stay here. Pssh, like I'm ever going to get this pin! :sad2:

Yay I got in! And guess what? I dc AFTER I got the Madame Leota pin! Yay!

I think I got really lucky...I was 33 in line then I was 7...I think because everyone in line dc :( for them but :) for me!

I'm sorry, I was so excited I forgot to write down everything Phinny was wearing but she did have: Madame Leota, gravedigger, zebra, churro, and an inner space pin. Sorry I am not more helpful, there were only to people in the room so I was thinking what I wanted.

[EDIT]: Sorry to make a lame post when answers were already up. I had the thread open as I was in line, got to the end of the line, wrote my post without refreshing the thread, then when my thready posted there were 10 posts that were more helpful than mine that had been posted while I was in line!

Anyway...

Ezra
Leota
Churro
Gracey
Grand Floridian
Zebra
Inner Space Snowflake
Inner Space Ride

What is the rarest of all those pins?

pirateprincessKT said:
I'm sorry, I was so excited I forgot to write down everything Phinny was wearing but she did have: Madame Leota, gravedigger, zebra, churro, and an inner space pin.

Are you sure? That's the one I need!!!

I'm at number 4. COME ON LINE! MOOOOOOVE!!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter