Wow!!! That's Nuts! Pin Trading Event!

I'm in the queue but I've been stuck behind 3 others forever. I'm pretty sure I've dc'd. But earlier today I thought I had, so I hit cancel, and I hadn't! :eek:

ETA: I did dc.

Disney Dreams said:
I cant get in either. If we are both still - without - at the end, I'll trade you a Leoto for a Master Gracey if you have one. Just an offer.

I don't. But thanks so much for the thought! :)
Good luck! I hope at least one of us gets in.

they're coming to take me away

Oh my

they're coming to take me away

I've been taken away. To the DC farm.
Where life is virtually dead all the time and I'll be depressed to see those nice young computers with their BSOD's... :badpc:

I was in line so long that I forgot I was waiting. LOL. Now I am at 4 and am not moving. Anyone else moving?

Eh, there is no luck for me today. I am thankful for getting in once this weekend, but I would have loved to get in again! :)

Dreams, did you get your Master Gracey?

Disney Dreams said:
I cant get in either. If we are both still - without - at the end, I'll trade you a Leoto for a Master Gracey if you have one. Just an offer.

I avoided this last event as I was sucked into writing my twenty page essay that I should have been writing this weekend. :guilty:

I am currently at page eight of the twenty pages required. As this is a rough draft due Friday (and it is an extra-curricular essay), I am not too worried. (My huge break in Wednesday should help).

But this was a wake-up call: I did great in the Pin Trading Event, but I neglected my real-life work. Let this be a lesson to all those students out there! Having Writer's Block is not a valid excuse to sign onto VMK: as it only worsens the problem. :sad2:

As I expect nothing more from this month, I am going to take a breather from VMK for quite a while and focus on my studies.

Thanks for the fun weekend, everyone, and I hope to see you later in the month...

DaraAllen said:
Dreams, did you get your Master Gracey?

Nope. Truly spent 3 hours trying just to get into the queue. I got completely struck out this round. Never even got a chance to get chased by the dc monster.

Disney Dreams said:
Nope. Truly spent 3 hours trying just to get into the queue. I got completely struck out this round. Never even got a chance to get chased by the dc monster.
Awwww! If I had an extra Gracey pin, I'd trade with you. Unfortunately, I only have an extra Ezra pin. :(

Disney Dreams said:

Oh! You should have told me before I went to trade with Fin! I could have gotten Gracey pin instead of Leota... :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter