Wow!!! That's Nuts! Pin Trading Event!

i was one of the first in the room!! woot...
phinny is wearing ALL THE MANSION PINS, Churro pin, paw print pin, and the inner space ride pin...i got ezra...pin count for the weekend=8 :)

I have not been able to get in line as of yet. I was excited for a moment, but found I was in the queue for the crocodile hunter's grave. Good luck Willow and Shelly! Where is Pirate Emery, hope he didn't give up.

Here is a pic of Fin's pins (haha rhymes)...

finspinsgt0.jpg

I had all of those pins... so I picked up an extra Madame Leota. Still no eye pin, though. :guilty:

i got it the line but i hope that i dont get dc again i really want to get a pin

ahockeyguy said:
i was one of the first in the room!! woot...
phinny is wearing ALL THE MANSION PINS, Churro pin, paw print pin, and the inner space ride pin...i got ezra...pin count for the weekend=8 :)

Yay! I hope I can make it in, Ezra is the only one I'm missing.

you will man the line was moving fast i was in 47 and it already 18

cydawn said:
I have not been able to get in line as of yet. I was excited for a moment, but found I was in the queue for the crocodile hunter's grave. Good luck Willow and Shelly! Where is Pirate Emery, hope he didn't give up.

I figured one less person fighting for a spot. :thumbsup2

Pirate-Emery said:
I figured one less person fighting for a spot. :thumbsup2

Aww! That is sweet, but you should still try!

It was really weird, I just got in line a few minutes ago, but I came in at 36 instead of like 48. Either there was an extremely large mass dc, or they shortened the queue?

I'm in line on my account and DH is in line on his. We'll both dc and both be mad, and I won't have my eye pin.

Can you say obsessed? Say it with me now, ob cessed. That's right. It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood. A wonderful day. Ob-sessed.

Mommy, who are those men with the white coats? That's a cool jacket there! You get to hug yourself all the time...

has anyone else noticed how slowly it's moving...

cydawn said:
Aww! That is sweet, but you should still try!

It was really weird, I just got in line a few minutes ago, but I came in at 36 instead of like 48. Either there was an extremely large mass dc, or they shortened the queue?

I jumped in at 39, and the line seemed to be moving quickly. But then it got stuck at 22 for a long time. Down to 15 now, but I have been in line for 18 minutes already, so I do not think I will make it in.

Hmmm. Even though I love the Hm pins, I don't really need any of the pins Fin has, so I'll stay out this time. :)

Good luck to all trying to trade. :)

I disconnected as it was my turn to go up and trade. HA HA HA HA HA! White coat men can't catch me! Maybe one more try....

I'm in line again but there really is not a pin I need. I needed the HKDL Tomorrowland pin from this afternoon but that is the one pin trading event I missed completely this weekend.

Is there someone who has an HKDL Tomorrowland pin that will trade me for one of the pins Phinny is trading now? If I make it through the line I'll be glad to get your pin so we can trade later.

HeDiedxILive said:
I can't get into this queue to save my life.
All I want is a simple leota :sad2:

I cant get in either. If we are both still - without - at the end, I'll trade you a Leoto for a Master Gracey if you have one. Just an offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter