Wow!!! That's Nuts! Pin Trading Event!

Nope I never saw myself get into the chair.

I'm going to start referring to it as THE chair. You know, "Dead man walking" kind of chair.

I guess I'm pressing my luck, after Hula's gift, but I can't help myself. Must have new pin!

See you all at 8:30. Meanwhile, maybe I should feed the children. What? I have children? OMG, is that who's been tugging on me all day as I sat here playing VMK.

Where's that thread about you know you are a VMK addict when...

cydawn said:
Thanks for the luck, unfortunately it didn't help, I disconnected in the room...lol! Hope you made it Dara Sue- you were in the chair when I dc. :)

Oh - it just it too much today. Got back in. There were some new pins. Two ppl before me dc. Trade window came up. Hula asked me which pin. I said Hong Kong Tomorrowland please. Hit enter. Then I dc.

:(

Luckily my kid is old enough to feed himself...lol. I however, do not feed myself. I have lost quite a bit of weight since I started playing vmk. I get so involved I forget to eat! Hmm...but I also kind of forgot the laundry, the dishes, the bills....oh no, where has my weekend gone!

Looking back on it, this weekend has not been fun. Sure, there were some high moments, but there were a lot of downs...

Yesterday was a lot worse for me: the real low point was when both me and my mule dc-ed when we were in the queue together. :sad2:

Pirate-Emery said:
Looking back on it, this weekend has not been fun. Sure, there were some high moments, but there were a lot of downs...

Yesterday was a lot worse for me: the real low point was when both me and my mule dc-ed when we were in the queue together. :sad2:

Pirate-Emery -

You have seven very nice pins in your signature there. Smile. :)

btw - pin count for me today: 0 dc monster: 4

Disney Dreams said:
Pirate-Emery -

But some people don't. If this was a perfect world, there would be no dc and more host rooms at one time.

Oh no! Pirate Emery, king of pin events has lost hope! Do not despair, who will we look to as our leader?! If you wasted your time, good lord what have we been doing? :rotfl2: Please do not give up, what if we can't get in at all next time, who will tell us what pins the host is wearing? :)

Ah, now is the time that the title of the thread makes sense. But we're in the home stretch now, cling to sanity ever so tightly!

(I was 4-0 too!)

Disney Dreams said:
Pirate-Emery -

btw - pin count for me today: 0 dc monster: 4

How many did you get from the event this weekend all together? I feel so left out, I only got in once and traded once... :lmao: I had my hopes up for the eye pin - but do I get it? Of course not. :guilty: I even saw one guy walking around with his pin spaces filled with Eye Pins... that made me feel so bad :guilty:

Yeah, sure, Jegrezo, I know what you're going to say, "but you have everything"! :rolleyes: No, I don't! Lol

Pirate-Emery said:
But some people don't. If this was a perfect world, there would be no dc and more host rooms at one time.

I agree with you about no dc.

More than one host room at a time? As nice as that would be, VMK is a free game and the HOSTs are paid employees. Even as a VMK Player, the business-knowledge side of me has to say that it simply would not make sense for that set-up, sad to say for the player side of me.

ShadowKittyKat said:
How many did you get from the event this weekend all together? I feel so left out, I only got in once and traded once... :lmao: I had my hopes up for the eye pin - but do I get it? Of course not. :guilty: I even saw one guy walking around with his pin spaces filled with Eye Pins... that made me feel so bad :guilty:

Yeah, sure, Jegrezo, I know what you're going to say, "but you have everything"! :rolleyes: No, I don't! Lol

Actually Will Oh, I was just going to say - :grouphug:

alrighty...so who is ready for this next event....by ready....i mean ready to bash in thier computers... :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Well, I didn't get in, but - I did get a pin I really wanted from someone very nice. You didn't have to do that, but you turned my grumpiness into a smile. Thank you!

Good luck everyone! And the magic is out there - really, it is. :)

Right now I'm in line for the event. Behind 1 right now! :) If I don't get the eye pin this time, thank you SO MUCH Sk8Leigh for being willing to gift me one! :goodvibes

EDIT: First in queue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter