Wow!!! That's Nuts! Pin Trading Event!

KrazyPete said:
Are you sure? That's the one I need!!!

I'm at number 4. COME ON LINE! MOOOOOOVE!!!! :teeth:

I'm at number 9. It hasn't moved in a while for me either...

EDIT: Uh oh... the line has stopped moving. I am too scared to click to see if I dc-ed...

Pirate-Emery said:
Ezra
Leota
Churro
Gracey
Grand Floridian
Zebra
Inner Space Snowflake
Inner Space Ride

What is the rarest of all those pins?
I would love to know that too, obviously not the churro! :rotfl2: Or maybe what's most popular. I don't stay at the hotels so that probably wouldn't interest me. Thanks for honest answers. :)

edit -Well, too late for me, but I'd still like to know. I got the snowflake because I like snowpeople so much and winter is a coming! It was tough between that and zebra for looks though.

And guess what. As soon as I got on my river to exit...DC! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Ah, life is grand.

Oh no! I'm still at number 9... :sad2:

KrazyPete said:
Are you sure? That's the one I need!!!

I'm at number 4. COME ON LINE! MOOOOOOVE!!!! :teeth:

Hey, have you moved yet?

Pirate-Emery said:
I'm at number 9. It hasn't moved in a while for me either...

EDIT: Uh oh... the line has stopped moving. I am too scared to click to see if I dc-ed...

I'm still at 4 are you still at 9?

EDIT: DC :(

KrazyPete said:
I'm still at 4 are you still at 9?

OH GOOD! Phew! That means we haven't dc-ed. Or we both dc-ed...

EDIT: Spoke too soon...

dc.jpg

KrazyPete it says your offline on VMK

Pirate it's the same for you :(

------------------------------------------

EDIT: Got back in line

Current Status - 16th

This line is going to fast for me to update know.

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
KrazyPete it says your offline on VMK or are you on another account

Pirate it's the same for you :(

:sad2:

I'll never get in...

EDIT: Back in at 49... :thumbsup2

"Derek, what do we do when we fall off the horse?"

Sorry everyone, I made a mistake and edited my original post. It was the Grand Californian, not the Grand Floridian the host had on. I'm really sorry, I don't know those pins, I was looking them up on here to see what they were while I was in the room! That was the one I actually traded for, so I thought I knew what it was and didn't check it again before I posted.

cydawn said:
Sorry everyone, I made a mistake and edited my original post. It was the Grand Californian, not the Grand Floridian the host had on. I'm really sorry, I don't know those pins, I was looking them up on here to see what they were while I was in the room! That was the one I actually traded for, so I thought I knew what it was and didn't check it again before I posted.

Yes, that is a big mistake and I am very disappointed in you! :rotfl2: Seriously, I totally want California more than Florida.

GC is a lot rarer than GF, so YAY FOR GRAND CALIFORNIAN!

Thanks for the update! :wizard:

EDIT: I'm at 37.

I totally Want GC it's the only one i need to complete my hotels collection. Woot!

Thanks for the head's up Lightning :) I am on my main account because that's where I keep all my pins. I don't have the patience to try to mule this event. If I can get in once per round that's fine with me. :thumbsup2

I'm back in line now at 33. I appreciate the reports of what Phinny is wearing but we have conflicting information on the pin that I need. Can anyone state with absolute certainty wether or not she is trading the Gravedigger pin? It's the Mansion pin where the little guy is holding up a lantern. Thanks :teeth:

1779HM_gravedigger.jpg

I'm glad you don't hold it against me Pirate-Emery. I was happy to be able to post some useful info for once, then I mess it up! I was very embarrassed. :blush:

Pirate-Emery said:
WOOT! People are dc-ing like flies! I'm at 24 now...

And I'm at 21 now... :guilty: I may be next on the DC chopping line.

cydawn said:
I'm glad you don't hold it against me Pirate-Emery. I was happy to be able to post some useful info for once, then I mess it up! I was very embarrassed. :blush:

Oh of course not! Your update came as very good news! :teeth:

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
I know i was 29th then in 1 second i was 22nd

Current Staus - 10

Current status - 11

Okay... I stopped... did you stop?

EDIT5,000: Nvm, I'm at 8 now. :rolleyes1

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
I did for a short while but im back on the move

Status - 3

Are you stopped now? :guilty:

EDIT: I just went down to 7! :cool1: 6. 5. 4.

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
And I'm In Woot!

Line to Lightning, Line to Lightning, confirm pins, over!

EDIT: I've stopped at 2... :guilty:

EDIT2: FIRST!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter