“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody here know if the party is outdoors tonight? I so hope it is. My nephew and his new bride are attending.

Yes it was. It was a nice night and everything went as it should. Hope they enjoyed it. And they may have seen Pat and Vanna.

Thanks, they had a great time. They finally sent me a picture so I could tell it was outside. It looks like a terrific view from there.

And no mention of Pat and Vanna

Last night’s Party was wonderful! It was great seeing @FastPasser again! I would highly recommend this party. And wearing the “Frozen” glasses to watch the fireworks was a hoot. If it’s around for my next Food and Wine staycation, I think I’ll try to do it again. So much fun!

Last edited:

I would highly recommend this party. And wearing the “Frozen” glasses to watch the fireworks was a hoot. If it’s around for my next Food and Wine staycation, I think I’ll try to do it again. So much fun!
It was nice see you again too. I think you brought the good luck with you. Everything went as planned. There's a lot of effort that goes into putting on a seamless remote party. Especially having to move everything needed for the party to and from the venue through the large F&W crowd. The weather was good and it was a good crowd. More importantly the FEA ride cooperated. Had it been one night earlier, it might have been a different story.

I'm kinda disappointed that your party companions didn't do the ride, but they were very happy you did. They told me so.

Everything went as planned. There's a lot of effort that goes into putting on a seamless remote party. Especially having to move everything needed for the party to and from the venue through the large F&W crowd. The weather was good and it was a good crowd. More importantly the FEA ride cooperated.

My newlyweds declared the event to be “Amazing”. They saw Illuminations for the first time just a few nights ago but they said that last night, coupled with the dessert party, the evening just felt spectacular.

The FEA party is on a roll. Recent parties have been very popular and have taken place outdoors. The weather and the FEA ride have been cooperating. After not opening for months, even the Illuminations globe is opening during the finale, but still no fireworks from the center, baby steps. Guest comments have been very good.

The FEA party is on a roll. Recent parties have been very popular and have taken place outdoors. The weather and the FEA ride have been cooperating. After not opening for months, even the Illuminations globe is opening during the finale, but still no fireworks from the center, baby steps. Guest comments have been very good.

Great news- we did this in august and have it booked for Thanksgiving week. Treating some friends as a thank you and we can't wait to share this with them!

My family of 5 are booked for November 20th! I am really looking forward to it! Illuminations is my favorite!!!!:yay:

DD16, DD11, DD10 and I did the party Thurs 10/19 and loved it. I had done a lot of research on it but hadn't read anything about the fireworks viewing glasses they give you. They were soooo cool! My girls loved them. One note I think I should add about the party is that while the ambient temperature was in the mid 70s and comfortable for the outdoor party, the Frozen Ever After attraction was, well, Frozen. Seriously the attraction was very cold. We were the first in and walked right to our boat and by the time we were finished with the attraction we were all shivering.

Seriously considering this for January, as our week next month is booked up. Anyone have recent pictures from the party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter