“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
People often ask if it is worth it. And the answers are that it depends on each group or individual. I will say for us- it was definitely worth it. Pop has terrible short term memory problems (due to mild stroke in2016). Most things, like the 4th of July fireworks, he doesn’t remember 15-30 minutes after they are done. We are nearly 2 weeks past the dessert party and he still mentions that they were the best fireworks he has ever seen. To me, that makes it worth so much more than I paid. And not being packed like a sardine (in regular crowd) helped immensely.

Is there a reason why the schedule for this party seems so all over the place. It's not very consistent. Why would they offer it every night? Is there another party to go to when the Frozen party isn't offered?

What is the reason? Can you share?
The group that puts on the Frozen party is also responsible for all the recurring dessert parties, private dessert/dinner parties and many special events at all the parks except MK. They have to work around all those other events, there is only so much they can take on. Based on CM schedules, the department is probably maxed out.

Also, parties initially were offered only 3 nights a week, it's now 4 and will go to 5 nights a week for a couple weeks in Dec.

Just booked a trip for next summer! Do you think the Frozen dessert party will go through the summer and if so when will they put the schedule out? Right now it is just showing through march.

Just booked a trip for next summer! Do you think the Frozen dessert party will go through the summer and if so when will they put the schedule out? Right now it is just showing through march.

Are you able to see March? I only show through January available to book?

Sorry January...I accidentally put march! Hopefully it will going on this summer! Is it typically Monday, Wednesday, Friday? Looks like they don't put th schedule out 6 months in advance and trying to decide on which parks and which days.

Is it typically Monday, Wednesday, Friday?
The days have been, and until Feb, be all over the place. Monday and Wed have been quite common, but the rest of the days and frequency of the party have changed from week to week. Sometimes the 3rd day is a Thurs and sometimes it's a Fri. And sometimes it takes place on four nights.

The days have been, and until Feb, be all over the place. Monday and Wed have been quite common, but the rest of the days and frequency of the party have changed from week to week. Sometimes the 3rd day is a Thurs and sometimes it's a Fri. And sometimes it takes place on four nights.
We are attending Monday, November 20th. Will you be there? I am so excited about this party!! I can't wait! I hope it is outside:tongue:

Looking for March and today when you click on the dessert party, it takes you to the F&W Epcot page. Hopefully, that means they are adding dates!

I'm looking February, I hope you're right! I've been stalking for a month straight I hope they are still gonna have this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter