“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our party is tonight, we can’t wait ~ hoping for goood weather!
Depends on what you consider to be good weather. It's currently showing a 20% chance of rain somewhere in the Central Florida area tonight. If that number holds, the party will likely take place outdoors, however there will be a chill in the air.

If they feel that in spite of the forecast, that it's likely to rain, the party will take place at the Norway Loft located on the second floor at the Norway Pavilion.

Depends on what you consider to be good weather. It's currently showing a 20% chance of rain somewhere in the Central Florida area tonight. If that number holds, the party will likely take place outdoors, however there will be a chill in the air.

If they feel that in spite of the forecast, that it's likely to rain, the party will take place at the Norway Loft located on the second floor at the Norway Pavilion.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the update - still really hoping to be outside:)

We did this last week. Seated outside and had preassigned seats. The desserts were better than the MK party and we enjoyed the party, but overall this was a one and done for us, while we'd keep doing the MK party because HEA is so difficult to see. There are other manageable ways to see Illuminations.

Do you have assigned seating for both indoor or outdoor parties?
Yes, both parties have preassigned tables, however the indoor setup has tables of ten instead of five. It's also a shorter party because of the time needed to move to the VIP viewing area.
There are other manageable ways to see Illuminations.
I would not recommend it for those doing it primarily for a good viewing spot of Illuminations. Although it doesn't get any better. I recommend it to those wanting an excellent dessert party and unique Disney experience.
It was great ! Loved the CMs the food @ beverages and the view - Well done :)
Happy to hear it.

Glad to hear it’s a great experience, I’m so excited to try it! Now if March dates would only open up so I can get it booked.....

I would not recommend it for those doing it primarily for a good viewing spot of Illuminations. Although it doesn't get any better. I recommend it to those wanting an excellent dessert party and unique Disney experience.

I booked this party last week for January 8th for exactly this reason, DH usually likes to do Rose and Crown for Illuminations, but I need a break from that, so I figured this would be a fun experience. We also haven't ridden FEA since soon after it opened, so that's an added bonus. Thank you for all the great information!!

We did the party Monday, November 20th and had a wonderful time! This is our second time doing a party with the MK dessert party being the other. While the MK party was fun, I found this party to be much better and would definitely do it again in the future.

The desserts, savory items, and drinks were all delicious! The location was wonderful and very relaxing. It was great to sit and watch Illuminations (my favorite).

The ride on Frozen was a great way to end the party.

FastPasser, it was wonderful to meet you. Thank you for saying hello to my family. You guys really know how to do it! Every CM at the party was so nice and helpful.

It was probably my favorite evening of the trip!

Waiting for February also. I would like to purchase my tickets for Universal already and have a few days slotted for the event. Knowing my luck, It'll fall on a day that I have fast passes and or other dessert parties/dining reservations set up already for a different park. For as much as Disney planning is needed, they sure are taking their leisurely time with future release dates.

I'd really wish they would release Feb dates. Tomorrow opens my FP selection window and I really do not want to have to get a Frozen FP if they are going to offer the Dessert Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter