12/19 Wonder Anyone coming???

By what carrier do they come? UPS, FedX, DHL, USPS? Who should I be watching for and ready to pounce on? :Pinkbounc I'll have to be careful as the boys like to get the UPS, he is always here around 220...just as the boys are getting home from school. Any other carrier and I will get it before they get home.

Michele :wave:

WDWCrazzyCunninghams

They Either Come UPS or Fedex But i think it is UPS...

Wishing u And your Family A Great Trip... it is Finally here...(ALMOST) :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Peter

And the Rest of the Cruisers

Peter!!! it's good to see you posting! I haven't seen much of you since your trip! thanks for the heads up on UPS. I will have to run interfearance! BTW, I love your new home and family members!
Michele

Good Morning all! I just noticed that the 12/18 cruisers are getting their documents! That means that ours are on the way soon!!! :Pinkbounc They are able to track them with UPS tracking. Who would have the tracking number? DCL or my travel agent...in this case Dreams Unlimited? It would sure make it nice for me so I know when to not let the boys get the UPS! Or is it better to let me stand at the door everyday, with my nose pressed against the glass and watch the UPS truck head down the road? :earboy2: Have a magical day!

I was so excited when I saw a package on my front porch but it was a false alarm. Still waiting here in Kentucky. :wave:

I asked my TA to check on our Docs (I am concerned because there has been a mess with our reservation because of the 50% voucher that I am using from our Sept. Hurricane Cruise, and well--I was worried our docs would get delayed).

Here is what my TA said:
Your documents were printed today according to DCL and should be shipped tomorrow. Since they have not yet been shipped, there is no tracking number. Disney ships them via UPS 3-day service, so you should receive them by Wednesday or Thursday next week.

DJ

YIKES!!! :earseek: Wednesday or Thursday! We are leaving Friday! nothing like cutting it close! I wonder why they wait so long. Surely, we are not the only family to spend a week at the parks prior to a cruise. Maybe I will send our TA an email and see if she can find anything out for us. Thanks and please keep us updated!

Asked my TA (AAA) about my cruise docs. She called and they were mailed UPS 3day on thursday 12/2/04. So i should have them on Monday if all goes well. If not tuesday at the latest. the rest of you in the east may even get them sooner.
See you all on the cruise, are we all invited at 3:00?

Erik

I got my docs today. :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :jumping4: :jumping3:

We booked with all seas and they were sent priority mail so I didn't even realize what they were at first since I was expecting UPS. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon. :D

Denise

Hhhmm. we booked through Dreams. I don't even think we checked the mail yesterday. I am going out in a bit to bag leaves...ugh...I'll checkwhen I go out! I reeeeeeaaaalllllllly hope we get them tomorrow! Thanks for the headsup! Michele :wave:

I used Dreams also, and they were suppose to be sent on Friday 3 day UPS, but I hope they come sooner.

I am not sure why they are sending them out so late.

DJ

Well, they weren't in my snail mail. On one hand, I want to just wait and see if we get them, on the other, I think I should call and tell them to have them sent to the port. I'll send Tammy at Dreams an email and see if she can get me a tracking number. I will feel better then! :wave:

WDWCrazzyCunninghams said:
I'll send Tammy at Dreams an email and see if she can get me a tracking number. I will feel better then! :wave:

Tammy is my TA at Dreams, and she is helping me with my 50% off voucher that Disney is having problems processing. She told me that she was going to Florida this weekend and would be back on Tuesday.

Just thought I would mention that.
Good Luck!
DJ

I'm a dance, dance, dancing machine! Watch me get down, watch me get down! :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :bounce: We got our documents today!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! This is SUCH a relief!! The bad part? The kids nearly got the UPS and then asked "What is it!? What is it!?" I told them it was just something thier Dad ordered! He he he! Now I can't look at it until they go to bed! UGH! Steve asked me to wait until he got home too. 9:15 can't come soon enough! Anyone else want to dance with me?

Michele :cool1:

Yeah! I've been starting to lay out clothes. What do you think the temps will be????

I can't WAIT!!!!!!

d

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter