2020 runDisney Virtual Summer Series

You can go use your cell phone to register on a bathroom break if you are that afraid.

- Fellow Essential Employee
It’s non stop go go go I have a scheduled break at 1245 but by the time I clock out, wash my hands, walk to the car and account for walking back and rewashing hands that break is 20 minutes so

It’s non stop go go go I have a scheduled break at 1245 but by the time I clock out, wash my hands, walk to the car and account for walking back and rewashing hands that break is 20 minutes so

So you really could register but you’d rather complain because you didn’t get your way?

I’m essential too by the way and I'll still get myself registered.

I’m sorry if my anxiety is making me a burden
You have nothing to be sorry for. You deserve some compassion. I agree it’s unfortunate that they have less than 24 hours notice so you couldn’t plan.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed that there will still be some spots available when your shift is done :)

As an essential employee kind of pissed that they gave a days notice as with the parks closed and spring, summer and probably fall races canceled I’m sure medals will be sold out by the time my shift ends later in the day

:) The Virtual races won't sell out in a day. Last year was the first I remember the series selling out at all...and it took weeks? Months?
You're good!

I am would be shocked if they didn't add spots, its virtual after all, and it is one of their only current revenue streams. I have faith there will be plenty of spots.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this sold out quickly today since all the Disrunners are hungry for races and medals with nowhere to go but virtual.
Hell i’m already planning to put in time off for marathon and Star Wars registration in case wine and dine is canceled as I love bling

I know a lot of non disney people that are going to sign up for the virtual race just because their local races have all been cancelled now.

I actually think that these virtual races will sell out today. But that's just my opinion... :confused3

I know a lot of non disney people that are going to sign up for the virtual race just because their local races have all been cancelled now.

I actually think that these virtual races will sell out today. But that's just my opinion... :confused3

I'm definitely more worried about this than any other virtual race I've signed up for. Between the demand from Disney and non-Disney runners and the attraction themed medals, I feel like this one has the potential to go quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter