A May 2010 PTR: I Got A Job....Let's Go See Mickey!*Update 4/15!!

YAY! for your new camera, Julia! That's the same one I bought last month. I'm loving playing with it, not sure how good I am though.....:rolleyes1

You switched resorts while I was gone?!?!?! :confused3 We stayed at Sports the first time we even went to Disney. Dakoda will be in sport "heaven" at all those giant sport icons.

Great pics Julia! The one of FIL's dog cracked me up-looks perfect for a funny dog email or poster. Your family is sooooo cute. Love all those pics-can't wait to see some more!

We call the Easter flowers, buttercups around here. If you say daffodil, people look at you like you have a third arm. :lmao:

Great pics! You've already got the hang of it. :banana: My favorite is of your FIL's dog and you really captured the beauty of that stump. :lmao: I hope you get some great Easter photos of the kids. :cool1:

Great job with the pix :thumbsup2. It is so much fun to play with the camera. I love taking shots outside too, they seem to come out much better. I haven't learned how to use all the setting on my camera, but I will eventually ;).

YAY! for your new camera, Julia! That's the same one I bought last month. I'm loving playing with it, not sure how good I am though.....:rolleyes1

You switched resorts while I was gone?!?!?! :confused3 We stayed at Sports the first time we even went to Disney. Dakoda will be in sport "heaven" at all those giant sport icons.

I'm sure that you're getting the hang of the new camera. I can't wait to see some of your newest Disney pics! ;) Yes, we decided that since this trip was supposed to focus on Dakoda, we should stay at the resort that he would like the best. :goodvibes

Great shots! Your DD looks very inquisitive in the first one and defiantly HAMS it up!!! LOL

Keep 'em coming!!!

thanks! She is so funny in front of the camera.

Great pics Julia! The one of FIL's dog cracked me up-looks perfect for a funny dog email or poster. Your family is sooooo cute. Love all those pics-can't wait to see some more!

We call the Easter flowers, buttercups around here. If you say daffodil, people look at you like you have a third arm. :lmao:

Thanks! :goodvibes

Great pics! You've already got the hang of it. :banana: My favorite is of your FIL's dog and you really captured the beauty of that stump. :lmao: I hope you get some great Easter photos of the kids. :cool1:

Thanks! :goodvibes LOL about the stump. :rotfl:

Great job with the pix :thumbsup2. It is so much fun to play with the camera. I love taking shots outside too, they seem to come out much better. I haven't learned how to use all the setting on my camera, but I will eventually ;).

Thanks! I like taking pics in natural light the best. I hate using the flash.

Yay for a new camera! I have a Canon Rebel xTi, and I love it. I'm not very good at using it, but I'm trying to learn. I definitely need new lenses, but I haven't decided which one yet. The prices make me want to be 100% that I get the one I really need!
How do you like your camera bag? I totally support buying things just because they're orange!:lmao:Is it big enough to hold extra lenses? I have a camera bag, but it's ginormous. It's good for when I'm carrying my DSLR, my point and shoot, and the camcorder, but I would really prefer to have a smaller one. I might look into the one you got!
I also need a camera strap. I had a Canon rebel film camera and sold it when I got the digital. Stup-o me forgot to take the strap off before I mailed it to the guy! :headache: There are some super cute ones on Etsy that I want, but I need to check with DH to see if he objects to the "girliness"!
Thanks! I like taking pics in natural light the best. I hate using the flash.
We have used very talented professional photographers to photograph Ella's first year (you can see her 6m pics on my FB right now- our family pic is my new profile pic), and they refuse to use anything but natural light. We had to reschedule her shoot a million times because of overcast (or snowy or rainy:headache:) days! I always used the flash prior to meeting them, but now I try to use it as little as possible. Hard to do, though, when most of your pictures are taken indoors! I can't wait to have some pretty weather. Did you see that it's supposed to be in the 80's here this weekend? Whoo Hoo!:cool1:
:maleficen:ccat::simba::donald::stitch:
TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!!!
:dumbo::sulley::tigger::figment::goofy::mickeyjum

Whoo Hoo on the 2 month dance!!!

Yay for a new camera! I have a Canon Rebel xTi, and I love it. I'm not very good at using it, but I'm trying to learn. I definitely need new lenses, but I haven't decided which one yet. The prices make me want to be 100% that I get the one I really need!
How do you like your camera bag? I totally support buying things just because they're orange!:lmao:Is it big enough to hold extra lenses? I have a camera bag, but it's ginormous. It's good for when I'm carrying my DSLR, my point and shoot, and the camcorder, but I would really prefer to have a smaller one. I might look into the one you got!
I also need a camera strap. I had a Canon rebel film camera and sold it when I got the digital. Stup-o me forgot to take the strap off before I mailed it to the guy! :headache: There are some super cute ones on Etsy that I want, but I need to check with DH to see if he objects to the "girliness"!

We have used very talented professional photographers to photograph Ella's first year (you can see her 6m pics on my FB right now- our family pic is my new profile pic), and they refuse to use anything but natural light. We had to reschedule her shoot a million times because of overcast (or snowy or rainy:headache:) days! I always used the flash prior to meeting them, but now I try to use it as little as possible. Hard to do, though, when most of your pictures are taken indoors! I can't wait to have some pretty weather. Did you see that it's supposed to be in the 80's here this weekend? Whoo Hoo!:cool1:

Whoo Hoo on the 2 month dance!!!

I know what you mean on the lenses. Some of them are really pricey! My camera bag still hasn't arrived. :sad2: I'll let you know what I think of it when it finally gets here.

All my pro photographer friends (and Pioneer Woman, lol) have beat it into my head to not use flash unless I absolutely have to. I'll have to check out Ella's new pictures!!

I am SO pumped about the nice weather coming up!!!! :banana:

YAY! for two months! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks for dancing with me! :cool1:

I don't know if you're a member of this site or not, but I thought these camera bags were really cute. I'm not sure if they're big enough to hold a SLR, though. I'm trying to find a manufacturer's website to find out.

http://www.scrapbooksteals.com/index.php

Nope, it doesn't look like they're big enough for SLRs. They make a satchel that's big enough, but it's not on the scrapbook steals website. Darn.

Finally catching up Julia.
Great job with the pictures. You are going to have a blast shooting around at WDW. :)

And I think you did a great trade for All Stars Sports. Our original plan was to stay over there and I am sure your kids will have a blast. Use the exyta money to do something special during your trip. :thumbsup2

Have a great week!

Q

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter