Becky & Jason's Fairy Tale wedding 9/3/11 on Long Island - *complete*

Becky...so glad that you got to have a "lazy" day during your trip. We can't ever seem to let ourselves have one of those. Well, I can't seem to let us have one. DH is all for it, but I always want to go go go!! :laughing: Although I am so sorry that you weren't feeling well. What a great husband you have to take care of you so well! :thumbsup2 Sounds like you got yourself a winner!

Strawberry soup sounds amazing! We've never been to 1900. We'll have to try it. Although, I usually avoid the Winnie the Pooh characters. Well, except for Eeyore. I LOVE Eeyore, but for some odd reason, the rest of them creep me out! :confused3 I love the Boardwalk! Even if there isn't much going on if you aren't there to eat, drink, or boogie! :laughing: (I'm sure that the fact that I got married at Sea Breeze Point has NOTHING to do with why I love the BW so much! :lmao:) I remember thinking about trying Kouzzina while we were walking around getting pics made after the wedding. Must have been hungry! Glad to know it is yummy. And that cupcake looks amazing, and I don't even LIKE chocolate! Wow. I might have to pick up one of those soon!

I don't know if I've ever posted on here.. but I've been following along, and I just wanted to tell you that I've enjoyed reading your TR so far!! Keep it coming!

And didn't you just love 1900 Park Fare?! We did!

Becky...so glad that you got to have a "lazy" day during your trip. We can't ever seem to let ourselves have one of those. Well, I can't seem to let us have one. DH is all for it, but I always want to go go go!! :laughing: Although I am so sorry that you weren't feeling well. What a great husband you have to take care of you so well! :thumbsup2 Sounds like you got yourself a winner!

Strawberry soup sounds amazing! We've never been to 1900. We'll have to try it. Although, I usually avoid the Winnie the Pooh characters. Well, except for Eeyore. I LOVE Eeyore, but for some odd reason, the rest of them creep me out! :confused3 I love the Boardwalk! Even if there isn't much going on if you aren't there to eat, drink, or boogie! :laughing: (I'm sure that the fact that I got married at Sea Breeze Point has NOTHING to do with why I love the BW so much! :lmao:) I remember thinking about trying Kouzzina while we were walking around getting pics made after the wedding. Must have been hungry! Glad to know it is yummy. And that cupcake looks amazing, and I don't even LIKE chocolate! Wow. I might have to pick up one of those soon!

Haha, I had to "schedule" in a lazy day and even then I wanted to plan out everything we did that day. But I'm glad that if I had to get sick one day, it was at least on that day!

The strawberry soup is really good! And the boardwalk was so much fun! I definitely want to go back there on future trips and eventually hit up Jellyrolls! I'd also love to actually stay at the Boardwalk but it might be awhile before we can affor that :rolleyes:

I don't know if I've ever posted on here.. but I've been following along, and I just wanted to tell you that I've enjoyed reading your TR so far!! Keep it coming!

And didn't you just love 1900 Park Fare?! We did!

Thanks! 1900 Park Fare was great! Since we were there late in the morning it felt really relaxing and was really nice to just enjoy breakfast and the characters.

Day 5 - Hollywood Studios

A few months before the wedding Jason and I were in Orlando for a family trip with his family. However, they decided to only do one day in Disney, and they chose Hollywood Studios. So now that we were back we figured we would only need one day here and could try some of the stuff we didn't get to last time.

6352423370_30b033c374.jpg

But of course we had to start off with heading to Toy Story Mania (with everyone else there at rope drop)! We did the ride three times total that day, but the first time was the only time I beat Jason, and just barely! ;)

6352398228_8d9017829c.jpg

Afterwards we decided to meet Buzz and Woody. The characters were always so much fun. Woody was really into the fact that we were just married, and insisted on doing some funny poses with us! He arranged us like this and everything:

6351680461_1fa7c2dc23.jpg

We grabbed a fastpass for TSM and went on Rockin' Roller Coaster, which we both love.

6352401024_4721df288a.jpg

The next hour or so we spent in the Magic of Animation building, a cool place that I hadn't been in before. The little pre-show was okay, and there are also characters to meet there - we just did Mickey.

6351681183_102a658532.jpg

I really liked looking at the museum-type stuff and interactive sections. Then we decided to stay for the drawing class. I'm really glad we did because this was a lot of fun! They walked us step by step through how to draw Daisy - I think I actually did pretty well!

6351660359_62669fb6cb.jpg

6352401644_f91ac96fdd.jpg

By that point it was already noon, so we grabbed some Pizza Planet and then headed to MuppetVision 3D, Indiana Jones, and American Idol. When we had been there a few months earlier I did the American Idol audition (didn't make it past the first round but it was still fun!), but decided to pass on trying it this time. The show was still good though.

Throughout the rest of the day we also made it onto Voyage of the Little Mermaid (I'd never seen it before) and then did some repeats of TSM, RRC, and Star Tours. I LOVE the new Star Tours! We did it 4 times and there wasn't a wait any time. And our last time on my picture was taken as the "rebel spy" on board the ship ;) Hehe, Darth Vader was chasing our ship to try and catch me! :scared1:

I also love how the Stormtroopers are just hanging around outside:

6352402504_ca34ca8e7a.jpg

One thing we didn't do is Tower of Terror. I felt really bad because I know DH likes it, but my stomach just doesn't like that one. I told him I didn't mind waiting in the gift shop but he didn't want to do it without me. We did notice at one point that the wait time was 13 minutes! Spooky.

6351661061_5f6ae50b5c.jpg

We also found a photopass photographer here who did some fun shots by the ToT. The really cool thing was that he then turned around and had us pose by one of the stores with a Marquee - it made a pretty cool looking picture!

6352423548_ba1696e9e5.jpg

6352423702_28a2553725.jpg

We also didn't get to go on Backlot Tours because it was closed. I was really disappointed because I like it a lot! I think I'm partial because I've been chosen to be one of the volunteers in the beginning twice now :goodvibes

We also got a lot of pixie dust today because of the honeymoon. :wizard: We went to buy a frozen lemonade and they didn't charge us for it. The same thing happened later at Fantasmic, when I went to get a popcorn. Then, when we rode TSM with our fast passes, they let us keep our FPs so we could ride again that day without waiting.

There was a photopass photographer we met who was really nice. She said she could do almost all of the magic shots and let us pick which ones we wanted to do. So we did a bunch of them, including my favorite:

6352423872_c00534bea5.jpg

Dinner was at the Sci-Fi Dine In. It was cute and the food was good.

6352404140_9848674a42.jpg

We ended the night by watching Fantasmic, which I'd never seen before. It was pretty cool. However, I feel like it gets tons of hype about how awesome it is so because of that I felt slightly underwhelmed. I really wished there was more live action stuff happening instead of just on a screen. The first time they did the "screen on water" effect it was cool, but the novelty wore off. But it was still exciting and awesome to see and I enjoyed it!

6351662449_a7e5dd25ff.jpg

6352405836_b1188c780f.jpg

Ack! My pictures went away because photobucket says I exceeded bandwidth :( It will reset on the 24, so it looks like I won't be able to update this again until after Thanksgiving. :( Unless anyone knows a way around this?

*So I’m really sad it won’t let me see your pictures ☹
*Woo! Love TSMM! It’s awesome you got to ride it 3 times
*Yeah, I love the Magic of Disney Animation. It’s sweet.
*I found Pizza Planet to be SUCH a letdown. It smelled so good… but then it just wasn’t.
*I’ve never been a Backlot Tour volunteer! Jealous!
*Ugh all of these pictures are taunting me.
*And I just saw your new comment! Maybe use flickr instead?

*So I’m really sad it won’t let me see your pictures ☹
*Woo! Love TSMM! It’s awesome you got to ride it 3 times
*Yeah, I love the Magic of Disney Animation. It’s sweet.
*I found Pizza Planet to be SUCH a letdown. It smelled so good… but then it just wasn’t.
*I’ve never been a Backlot Tour volunteer! Jealous!
*Ugh all of these pictures are taunting me.
*And I just saw your new comment! Maybe use flickr instead?

Yeah, I haven't had much luck with any of the CS in HS. I think we might try a sandwich at Starring Rolls next time. Being a volunteer at Backlot Tours was so much fun! Especially because the first time I had never even been on the ride/show before. They put us in these ridiculous costumes and then just told me to sit in a chair and pretend to talk on the phone when I got the cue. Oh, and whatever I did don't look to the left! So of course I know something's going on and then a huge wave of water pours in through the left window! :rotfl: I was 16 the first time and it was so much fun, I think I have a pic somewhere...

6352453754_83c9e0c0f8.jpg

I think flickr worked!

Okay, so I've temporarily put some of my pictures on flickr, so you can see the new ones. However, the old ones won't be available until the 24th. Also, just uploading the pics for this TR and my next dining review used up 1/3 of my flickr storage space for the month :scared1: but I think it will hold me over until photobucket allows viewings of my photos again!

My pictures are back! And so am I, with more of our TR.

Day 6: Animal Kingdom!

We left the room to make rope drop on this morning, and when we left I decided not to take my spare camera battery. I had just put in a fully charged one the previous day and it said it still had three bars of power, and if I brought the spare it wouldn't have time to fully charge.

P1000478.jpg

When we arrived at AK we made a bee-line for the safari, as I love to see the animals first thing in the morning - they are usually more active than when the sun really comes out and it gets hot later in the day. We got some really great animal encounters. A giraffe passed right in front of our car, as did a rhino. We also had two ostriches walk right next to the truck, and even follow us around for a bit! They were so close it was actually kind of scary.

P1000512.jpg

P1000497.jpg

P1000501.jpg

After that we started to walk through the Pangani Forest trail. However, the battery in my camera was draining rapidly - I don't know if it's just because I took a lot of pics on the safari, or if the sports mode I used on my camera drained it more quickly or what, but it died halfway through the trail, when we'd been at AK for less than an hour. I was just crushed, because I knew I was going to miss so many great picture opportunities. We decided to do Expedition Everest, so we rode that. We also got some photopass pics.

Photo0132FourBySix.jpg

Photo0120FourBySix.jpg

Photo0129FourBySix.jpg

After we were done Jason suggested we go back and get my spare battery. I was torn because I really wanted to, but I knew it would take so much time. In the end, though, we decided there wasn't a ton at AK that we had to do so it was worth it to get my battery. And it did take forever, about an hour and a half to go back to the room and return to AK. Not many buses run back to the resort at 10 am, I guess. And then we had to stop at Blizzard beach, where absolutely no one got on or off. It took so long to just get back to the resort that we jumped off at the south station, ran to my room, grabbed the battery, literally ran to the east station to catch the bus on its way back to AK. I have the best husband ever willing to put up with this :love:

We came back and went to lunch at the Yak and Yeti QS, which was just okay. I still really want to try to TS there though! After that we walked the other trail and then went back and did the Safari again and tried the trail once more, this time with pictures!

P1000529.jpg

P1000561.jpg

We watched these gorillas for probably 15 minutes. There was a little one running around, driving this mom (or dad) crazy! It was so entertaining to watch.

P1000562.jpg

The next thing we did was go to the Festival of the Lion King. I thought it was really impressive for an in-park show - it's got acrobats, flame throwers, and great dancers, in addition to live singing.

P1000576.jpg

As we were leaving we met Pocahontas! She was hiding way off to the side, kind of almost behind some trees. There was a CM with her so it was definitely a meet and greet, but she was so out of the way that there was no one else around! So we were able to walk right up and get a picture.

P1000578.jpg

We rode Everest one last time and headed for Downtown Disney. We went back to POR and then headed over on the boat. Unfortunately, it started to rain as we were on the boat. Rain that turned into a torrential downpour! Thank goodness I had ponchos in my backpack. We still got pretty wet from all the puddles on the ground splashing up at us. We went to a few shops and then went to T-REX at dinner. My drink, the cotton-tini, was delicious, and the food was pretty good too. The atmosphere is a lot of fun - we got to sit right near the Triceratops!

P1000594-1.jpg

The last thing that evening was going to see Cirque du Soleil, which was my wedding gift to Jason. He was really excited about it which made me happy because he doesn't get super excited about much. It was pretty incredible to watch. We were in the third row but off to the side and it was an amazing view. I highly recommend going to see this show if you get a chance!

P1000598.jpg

Eeek, Becky! I've gotten a little far behind in the TR!

Hollywood Studios day looked like a lot of fun. (And I can't believe you were a volunteer at Backlot Tour--that's so awesome!)

Animal Kingdom also looked great. I haven't seen the Festival of the Lion King show yet, but I want to! I didn't know it had all that stuff incorporated.

Also, La Nouba is amazing!!! That was the first Cirque du Soleil I saw on my first trip to Disney World. Let's just say that it's turned out to be an obsession now and I'm going to see my 9th Cirque du Soleil in April! :rotfl:

-Oh my, Becky, I love the picture of you when you were 16! You were adorable! (not like you’re not now, of course!)
-And I am so happy I got to see the pictures! Stupid photobucket.
-I agree; I always get scared when the animals come too close. We had one of the cattle come across our path once and Chris and I thought we were gonna die.
-Um, I love how you guys match your ears. Did you plan that?! You look so good.
-That’s so nice of Jason. Chris NEVER would have gone back with me for my camera; he’s so impatient. He would have just bought me a new camera! Ha!
-I love Festival, but I haven’t seen it in years. I just never spend that much time in AK!
-I’ve never been to Cirque, but I am so glad you enjoyed it. :lovestruc

Eeek, Becky! I've gotten a little far behind in the TR!

Hollywood Studios day looked like a lot of fun. (And I can't believe you were a volunteer at Backlot Tour--that's so awesome!)

Animal Kingdom also looked great. I haven't seen the Festival of the Lion King show yet, but I want to! I didn't know it had all that stuff incorporated.

Also, La Nouba is amazing!!! That was the first Cirque du Soleil I saw on my first trip to Disney World. Let's just say that it's turned out to be an obsession now and I'm going to see my 9th Cirque du Soleil in April! :rotfl:

I think you have a pretty good excuse to be behind on my TR! ;) We loved La Nouba. I had seen one other Cirque show but I was young and hardly remember it, while Jason had seen the DVD of this one and was really interested in seeing it. We are already planning to see another one soon! :goodvibes

-Oh my, Becky, I love the picture of you when you were 16! You were adorable! (not like you’re not now, of course!)
-And I am so happy I got to see the pictures! Stupid photobucket.
-I agree; I always get scared when the animals come too close. We had one of the cattle come across our path once and Chris and I thought we were gonna die.
-Um, I love how you guys match your ears. Did you plan that?! You look so good.
-That’s so nice of Jason. Chris NEVER would have gone back with me for my camera; he’s so impatient. He would have just bought me a new camera! Ha!
-I love Festival, but I haven’t seen it in years. I just never spend that much time in AK!
-I’ve never been to Cirque, but I am so glad you enjoyed it. :lovestruc

Haha thanks, I'm glad the pictures are working now! We did not plan to match our ears.. it just worked out this way! I was like, oh man we probably look like huge dorks but I guess that's okay :rotfl:

Jason is probably the most patient, practical and optimistic person in the world. Which is awesome and all, but it can also be frustrating when I'M the one freaking out about having to go back to get my camera and potentially missing park time!

Whew, I'm finally getting through everyone's pj's! I've been gone too long!!
Everything looked great. You were beautiful!!!! And I know you guys had a wonderful time, your pictures are so cute!!
I'm so glad that I got to meet you there! It was great meeting you! We had alot of fun! Hopefully we can all meet at Disney again someday!!!

Whew, I'm finally getting through everyone's pj's! I've been gone too long!!
Everything looked great. You were beautiful!!!! And I know you guys had a wonderful time, your pictures are so cute!!
I'm so glad that I got to meet you there! It was great meeting you! We had alot of fun! Hopefully we can all meet at Disney again someday!!!

Yay, so glad you're catching up! It must be taking you forever to go through all of the PJs! :worship:

Thanks so much! And it was great to meet you too, I would love to meet up again someday!

In non-wedding/TR related news, I'm feeling a little down today. DH and I have been looking into adopting a kitten, and his stepmom fosters cats at his house. We went over there about a month ago and there was the sweetest little kitten. She is seriously adorable, and everything about her was just great. She'll climb right in your lap and purr, and fall asleep, but she's also a ton of fun to play with. We asked about adopting her but she had tested light positive for feline leukemia... though DH's stepmom said the test can often be wrong when they're so young and she seemed healthy so they didn't think she really had it. She had to be retested later.

So we've been waiting for her to be re-tested so we can officially adopt her, and in the meantime we've been going over there at least once a week to visit the kitten (and his family!), and play with her, and get to know her. Well, she went back to the vet yesterday and came back positive for feline leukemia again. :sad1: The vet still recommends re-testing in another 30 days, but with two tests showing positive I don't have much hope. We are pretty sad because we'd already kind of gotten attached to her. But we decided we just can't adopt her with the illness. As much as I respect and appreciate people that take in pets like that, some research online said the disease usually leads to shortened life spans, with many cats only living about 4 years. I just don't want to set myself up for that kind of heartbreak. :sad2:

Anyway, in about two weeks a shelter about half an hour away is having a big adoption day event, so we're going to go to that and see if we can find any kittens. Fingers crossed we find the perfect little one. Sorry for dumping this all here but I really feel like you girls (and a few guys!) are my friends and support system :grouphug: And I know things could be a lot worse so I'm just really grateful for all that we have, just feel really sorry about the kitten.

I'm going to do the next day of my TR soon - I am handing in two major papers for grad school today and will have more time in the very near future!

:sad1: My heart breaks for that poor kitten.
I have 2 cats that are my pride-and-joy, so I know exactly how you feel. It is hard to take care of a cat with such an illness, you made a perfectly reasonable decision. I hope you are able to find a cute one at the adoption day! :wizard: And good luck on the papers! :hug:

I'm sorry about the kitten! We don't see feline leukemia much at our shelter, but we do test everyone before we send them home. Its contagious to other kitties. Some have it and never show signs and live long lives, but for some its a real struggle, like you said. I'm sure you'll find the perfect cat for you, just give it some time!

Hey there. Wow well this is a sad story. I am very sad for you that the cat has leukemia but I have a story for you and I hope it will help you to see things through a different lens.

My first cat ever was named boots. I am usually afraid of cats but she was a stray that hung out by the backdoor to my apartment all the time. One day she was attacked by a fox and was seriously injured. I took her to the vet and they helped heal her up but they said she may have contracted feline AIDS or some other disease from the fox. I had to give her 14 days worth of antibiotics in pill form 2 x a day and I could not just leave her to fend for herself. I knew this cat that was older at the time probably 6 or 7 would never make it without my help. So I helped her. She lived with me for 3 years and most of that I lived on my own she was my only family. Soon she started getting sick and I took her to the vet. They checked her and she had diabetes and her feline AIDS was showing through so no matter what diabetes treatment they did the AIDS was going to kill her. She stopped eating and would not move at all. I eventually took her to be put to sleep because I could not allow it to go on. The point of this is to tell you this. Even if your pet may be sick the time you have with them is precious. These cats that are sick may never be adopted by anyone because most people do not want to take in a sick pet because they are thinking about themselves and not the animal. Even if she only lives for a year or more or who knows maybe your love and care would keep her alive longer she would enrich your life and you would enrich hers. You will always be able to be thankful for her.

I am not trying to tell you what to do or how to feel I just wanted to help you see it from a different perspective.

I have a new cat now her name is Tonks I adopted her and she will be 6 or 7 this coming april. I adopted her when she was 4 or 5. I think cats live longer than we think they will. I also like to adopt older cats because most people only want kittens and these older cats need homes too.

I hope it helps
Teresa

ok time for my trip report comments! Hooray for an awesome honeymoon

*I have never been to rope drop at the MK I really want to now though since it appears they do something cool. I have only been at rope drop for DHS for SWW
*I have never been to the country bear jamboree I dont know why but it reminds me of chuck e cheese and that kind of freaked me out when I was younger. DF loves it though and wants to go
*All the pictures with the characters and the amazing magic photopass pictures are completely awesome. I love the one with pocahontas and I love all the pictures with buzz those are great especially re-enacting the ceremony. I also really like that alice found that couple just married buttons. I am not super attached to the just married buttons but now I kind of want them. Maybe I will try to see if they have any somewhere when I am there in 23 days or maybe just ebay.
* ok how did you get the magic pictures done? I have never had a photopass photographer do those with me I did not know they existed I love them. I really like the one with baby simba especially since we just bought a baby blanket with baby simba on it for our future child.
*glad you went to the coral reef I do really enjoy that restaurant and I too love turtle talk with crush. kids say the darndest things.
*I really like the pictures form DHS because that is my favorite park.
*cirque is an awesome wedding present I am a huge cirque fan and la nouba was very good. it is not my favorite though but I think it is a good show for disney world
*glad to see you at the t-rex restaurant I am a rainforest club member and I love the theme of the t rex restaurant

I can't wait to read more!

Teresa

Oh, the poor little kitten. :( I am so sorry that (s?)he has feline leukemia. I hope you find the right cat for you!

:sad1: My heart breaks for that poor kitten.
I have 2 cats that are my pride-and-joy, so I know exactly how you feel. It is hard to take care of a cat with such an illness, you made a perfectly reasonable decision. I hope you are able to find a cute one at the adoption day! :wizard: And good luck on the papers! :hug:

:hug: Thanks. Yeah, taking care of her would be hard both emotionally and monetarily. Though you can never be 100% sure with any cat that you adopt, at this point it just doesn't seem like a smart idea to knowingly adopt one that is sick.

I'm sorry about the kitten! We don't see feline leukemia much at our shelter, but we do test everyone before we send them home. Its contagious to other kitties. Some have it and never show signs and live long lives, but for some its a real struggle, like you said. I'm sure you'll find the perfect cat for you, just give it some time!

It being contagious was another factor in why we wouldn't adopt her, because we want to get another cat at some point too. I didn't know too much about feline leukemia, but my research online shows pretty much what you said - it really varies on the cat, with some living for awhile and some passing after just a few years. Thanks for the support!

Hey there. Wow well this is a sad story. I am very sad for you that the cat has leukemia but I have a story for you and I hope it will help you to see things through a different lens.

My first cat ever was named boots. I am usually afraid of cats but she was a stray that hung out by the backdoor to my apartment all the time. One day she was attacked by a fox and was seriously injured. I took her to the vet and they helped heal her up but they said she may have contracted feline AIDS or some other disease from the fox. I had to give her 14 days worth of antibiotics in pill form 2 x a day and I could not just leave her to fend for herself. I knew this cat that was older at the time probably 6 or 7 would never make it without my help. So I helped her. She lived with me for 3 years and most of that I lived on my own she was my only family. Soon she started getting sick and I took her to the vet. They checked her and she had diabetes and her feline AIDS was showing through so no matter what diabetes treatment they did the AIDS was going to kill her. She stopped eating and would not move at all. I eventually took her to be put to sleep because I could not allow it to go on. The point of this is to tell you this. Even if your pet may be sick the time you have with them is precious. These cats that are sick may never be adopted by anyone because most people do not want to take in a sick pet because they are thinking about themselves and not the animal. Even if she only lives for a year or more or who knows maybe your love and care would keep her alive longer she would enrich your life and you would enrich hers. You will always be able to be thankful for her.

I am not trying to tell you what to do or how to feel I just wanted to help you see it from a different perspective.

I have a new cat now her name is Tonks I adopted her and she will be 6 or 7 this coming april. I adopted her when she was 4 or 5. I think cats live longer than we think they will. I also like to adopt older cats because most people only want kittens and these older cats need homes too.

I hope it helps
Teresa

That is a really inspiring story. We see lots of sick or cats that are in some way not normal at DH's dad's house. His stepmom has a huge heart and takes in a lot of the sick ones. It's wonderful that there are people like you and her in the world.

ok time for my trip report comments! Hooray for an awesome honeymoon

*I have never been to rope drop at the MK I really want to now though since it appears they do something cool. I have only been at rope drop for DHS for SWW
*I have never been to the country bear jamboree I dont know why but it reminds me of chuck e cheese and that kind of freaked me out when I was younger. DF loves it though and wants to go
*All the pictures with the characters and the amazing magic photopass pictures are completely awesome. I love the one with pocahontas and I love all the pictures with buzz those are great especially re-enacting the ceremony. I also really like that alice found that couple just married buttons. I am not super attached to the just married buttons but now I kind of want them. Maybe I will try to see if they have any somewhere when I am there in 23 days or maybe just ebay.
* ok how did you get the magic pictures done? I have never had a photopass photographer do those with me I did not know they existed I love them. I really like the one with baby simba especially since we just bought a baby blanket with baby simba on it for our future child.
*glad you went to the coral reef I do really enjoy that restaurant and I too love turtle talk with crush. kids say the darndest things.
*I really like the pictures form DHS because that is my favorite park.
*cirque is an awesome wedding present I am a huge cirque fan and la nouba was very good. it is not my favorite though but I think it is a good show for disney world
*glad to see you at the t-rex restaurant I am a rainforest club member and I love the theme of the t rex restaurant

I can't wait to read more!

Teresa

Thanks for your comments! The magic shots with photopass were really cool. All of the ones we had done, the photopass photographer just did them. Most of them just told us to pose a certain way and there would be a surprise when we got our pictures back. One of them explained the magic shots to us and went through all of the ones she could do, asking what we wanted. We got a lot of them for two reasons: one, I think they wanted to do something special for us since we had our wedding ears and were on our honeymoon. Two, we hit up A LOT of photopass photographers while we were there so I guess the odds were good that we would get one that did the magic shots sooner or later.

I think they're usually done in certain spots too. The ones in HS were by the Fantasia shrubery and the Hollywood Brown Derby. The tinkerbell one was right in front of the castle, and the baby simba was at the back side of the Tree of Life - we passed the photographer walking past the Tree on a path from the Safari to Everest.

Oh, the poor little kitten. :( I am so sorry that (s?)he has feline leukemia. I hope you find the right cat for you!

Thanks Jackie! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter