Christmas Dooney

She purchased hers at the Co-op. I was at the Studios yesterday. I saw a bunch of them at various stores.
They were sold out at MK and Epcot but DHS had approximately 4 or 5 of the small bags. They said the large totes were sold out. I saw them at the Once Upon a Time shop on Sunset Blvd.

Neither. Actually I have not seen this style in the past. In the picture you can see a different pattern next to it, to get some idea of size. I believe it was $248.

View attachment 286459

That is the small crossbody. It is a mini Barlow. If anyone wants dimensions, look for that style of Dooney. That one is around 7" tall and around 10" across.

I have gotten all three of mine. I am sticking with my early assessment of last year's being the best looking. The mini Barlow is adorable - but, to me, not a very practical purse. The tote is functional - but a bit bulky. It's a north/south tote. I prefer east/west. The wallet is also a bit clunky for me. I see the usefulness of it as a small bag. As a wallet, it seems big.

My daughter (recipient of two of the three) loves them - so that is what matters. The Barlow is a gift - so I'll know in a few weeks if it is a hit or not.

Unrelated to the Christmas Dooney & Bourke bags, I placed an order for the Holiday dress via the app on December 1 when I saw that it was no longer flagged as being an In Store Purchase only item. I got the successful order confirmation.

Today I received an order cancellation for the dress. Today Merchandise Guest Services received a not-so-nice email from me, and my final statement was that I would be warning my family and friends to not order from them.

I received my Barlow and I actually like the style so far but def like my bag from last year better as far as prints go. The Barlow has easy access so that’s always a plus.

What was the retail of the large tote? I can't find it. I did read through the posts but did not find it. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter