Club run disney

Now … I need to get registered for the Princess and Spring events in 2023 (more spinning circles and tension!!) so that the splurge today makes any sense LOL

Now … I need to get registered for the Princess and Spring events in 2023 (more spinning circles and tension!!) so that the splurge today makes any sense LOL
I do wish it worked for the next 2 registrations coming up. I think it would make far more sense for the club to span a season for both registration and racetime benefints. But I understand how that would be hard to track too.

I do wish it worked for the next 2 registrations coming up. I think it would make far more sense for the club to span a season for both registration and racetime benefints. But I understand how that would be hard to track too.
Plus it would be harder for rD to suck us in for 2 seasons of racing. I mean, now that we’ve got the early registration for the 23/24 season, it would be stupid not to use it, therefore ensuring that rD gets us back. And of course, we’ll have to renew the CrD so we get our on-site benefits for the following season, thus continuing the cycle until we’re too crippled up to participate anymore 😆😆

Plus it would be harder for rD to suck us in for 2 seasons of racing. I mean, now that we’ve got the early registration for the 23/24 season, it would be stupid not to use it, therefore ensuring that rD gets us back. And of course, we’ll have to renew the CrD so we get our on-site benefits for the following season, thus continuing the cycle until we’re too crippled up to participate anymore 😆😆
It does feel like at least a 2 year commitment, doesn't it?

Looks like there is still Gold and Silver available long after the mad rush this morning. Though I really can't see Silver as being worth it personally.

Hello! I joined Club runDisney today, and was able to get a Platinum membership. :-)

I was wondering: Will my wife, who is not a runner and so didn't sign up, be able to go with me into the Expo via my early access? (She's my fashion consultant! LOL!)

Rookie Q - if I sign up for GOLD , does that give me one entry for the year early (eg "Dopey" ,Marathon weekend Jan 24 in 20mths time) or one early entry per event (eg early W&D 23, Early Princess 24 etc)

Thanks in advance

I was able to secure 2 ClubRunDisney Golds this year. Apparently there are 2 club rundisney jackets that will be sent to us.
I have no clue how these jackets fit? Are they running large or small? Can you exchange them
if they are the wrong size thru the rundisney website or at the expo? Thanks for any help!

I was able to secure 2 ClubRunDisney Golds this year. Apparently there are 2 club rundisney jackets that will be sent to us.
I have no clue how these jackets fit? Are they running large or small? Can you exchange them
if they are the wrong size thru the rundisney website or at the expo? Thanks for any help!
I'm curious about that as well. I have found other runDisney jackets to fit fairly tight, so I sized up from the size I would normally wear.

Gold is still available. That surprises me. I guess since they don't have to limit corral placement that they can sell several thousand of these?

Gold is still available. That surprises me. I guess since they don't have to limit corral placement that they can sell several thousand of these?
I guess the only limit is how many registrations they have to make available to club members and how many people they are willing to give "early entry" to merchandise at the expo.

I'm guessing it's not something they publicize, but does anyone have any idea how many total memberships they have and/or how many there are for each level?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter