December 11, 2004 Eastern cruise thread

I've made it through 2.5 hours. 4 more to go!!!

I've spent time of course getting ready for the cruise. I recently found the Caribbean Duck Tours site. I looked at things to do in St. Martin a few months ago and could find nothing of interest to us, but now....there's the Duck Tours! Always wanted to go on one and never made it to the one in Boston. I am just waiting for an email back with my confirmation!!!

My afternoon will be spent looking at DVD recorders so I can get a good idea of prices before we go to the islands for some comparison shopping. Anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks..we're almost there!!!

Anyone still here...I have one more hour of work!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! :cool1: I can't wait this hour will drag...I have nothing to do at all...I am actually just sitting here. Trying to find something to do.

See everyone Sat

Jen

I'm still on, but wrapping everything up.

Have a great trip.

Floridians, thejenjens and I are the last northerners - so you'll be on your own soon.

Can't wait to meet everyone on Saturday!

Have a safe trip!!!

YEAH!!! I have just about 33 mins. Then I can run to the bank and where ever else it was that I had to go. It will come back to me. I can't wait.

PGOOD--your right we are just about the last northern people left....how did that work out...we need to get moving. HA HA LOL LOL

Jen

Just got an email back from the Duck Tours people and we are officially doing the tour in St. Martin.

So far we are the only ones booked for 9:30, so there's plenty of room if anyone else is interested.

http://www.caribbeanducktours.com

I'm signing off now....this is really the last time as I am going to socialize for my last 1/2 hour so it goes quicker.

See you tomorrow!!!!

I think it's just us Floridians now, and maybe just me?? I am still working on packing... talk about waiting until the last minute!!

But this last minute rush to clean and pack had some good come out of it, I found my old copy of my birth certificate!! I had thought I lost it, went and got a new one printed, and low and behold the old one shows up 24 hours before we set sail!

Oh well, back to laundry and packing!

Anyone else around, or is it just me?

disneygatorfan-I am here!I am too finishing up stuff around the house.I will be lucky if I get to bed by midnight.We are leaving here at 7AM if not sooner.We are excited!That is great that you found your old birth certificate!Way to go!

DH calls me up today at 4PM.He is like one more hour!I am like it must be nice as I still have almost 2 hours.

Hope everyone has made it to their destinations safely.Those traveling tomorrow drive safel!

See you at the port my friends!

Maria

so my last load of laundry is in the dryer... finally! Now it's time to unpack, and repack.. eliminating some stuff. I hate packing too much, cause that just means more laundry when we get back!

Are we there yet??

I will be packed by midnight!! Then it's time for bed, next time I wake up, its CRUISE DAY!

disneygatorfan-I have been really good this time about packing.I haven't packed anything that I won't use,and I am officially done.That is amazing for me.This is the first time I have done that<G>.I am waiting for DH to close the bags.I just took my last load out of the dryer.All clothes up,and clothes are saying close me up!

Yes,when we wake up the morning off we go.That is if we even sleep tonight<G>.We may stay up as there is so much excitement in the air!

See you tomorrow!

Maria

Well, your day has finally arrived, and here's the Magic in all her glory just waiting for y'all to board her in a few hours. My bag is packed and I will be heading to the airport in a few hours. Hopefully, the next time I see the Magic it will be as y'all are sailing out the port channel on your 7 day voyage, and I'll be waving to you from Jetty Park!!!

Have a MAGICal time all you 12-11-04 cruisers!!!

Magic%2012-11-04.jpg

Disney Magic Saturday 12-11-04 at Port Canaveral

Thank you for taking this photo.We left late,so it was dark when we went by Jetty Park.We had to wait for some people to arrive.Have a great flight home!

Maria

We were on The Magic at 7:33 this morning...............

Now I am sitting in my kitchen, eating tomato soup and grilled cheese....DH told me "You're not in Palo anymore"...... :(

Phyllis

Hi Maria and the 12-11-04 Cruisers,

I'm here at my mom's. My plane arrived at 3:33 this afternoon and my mom and I were at the port area by 4:45. We were standing next to Grills until the ship passed around 5:55. I did get a few shots of the ship but it was quite dark and I'm not sure how they will turn out. We were freezing waiting for the ship to pass, I'm glad I had my "winter" coat with me. My mom went back to the car and was flasing her car headlights as the ship passed by, while I was busy taking the photos. I will post some photos when I return home in a few days. I have my digital camera with me, but I didn't bring my cable with me to hook it up to my mom's computer.

I hope you all have a MAGICal time, it sure was nice watching the Magic sail away this evening in all her glory!!!!!

Andy

Hi Maria,

I wish these shots could have been better for you, but with the ship leaving as late as it did, it made getting nice quality shots difficult. The one blurry shot was because it was so cold I was shivering as I took the photo, LOL!!!

Anyhow, here you go, these are the best three that I was able to get. I do have some more and if you would like, I can e-mail them to you later.

I trust you are have a terrific time!!!

Andy

DSCF1475.JPG

DSCF1483.JPG

DSCF1487.JPG

Verandah Man-Thank you so much.These are great.DH will love them.Yes,please email the others to me.Thank you!I will private you my email.

Hope you had a great trip back home.

Maria

We are home.It was so great to meet some of you.I was hoping to see Mark and Angela again,but didn't.Mark how was the party?Disneygator,I am sorry we meet you.Sam the same goes for you as well as the others that we didn't get to meet.We miss the boat already!

Verandah Man-Please email me the rest of the photos!Thank you so much-mgodd@yahoo.com We went by to see Shirley and Norm today.They are doing great just really busy.We wanted to thank her for the basket we had her made.It was truly enjoyed by dh and I.We have got to make a point of meeting you and family someday.Let us know when you are in our area or even going by Gainesville.We have plenty of room for Disney friends!Again thank you!

Maria

The last of the wash is in; and it's back to reality. Not my idea of fun. I want my ship back!!! Sorry - our ship.
It was great meeting some of you. I wish we could have met you all.
Andy - that is a great picture of us sailing away. Thank you so much!

fran :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter