December 11, 2004 Eastern cruise thread

mbuckles-WOW!The cake is beautiful!She will love it!I can't wait to hear all about it on Saturday!I am sure she will be very happy!

All of you drive safe to your destinations!I will be thinking of you all tomorrow as you travel.Those going to Disney Christmas Party have fun while I am hoping still packing<VBG>.

See you all soon!

Maria

thejenjens said:
Sam you are near us staterom wise right?

I'm in 2610.

I"ll be leaving tomorrow morning. See y'all there. :)

Sam

This has been fun. We leave first thing in the am Friday. For now, we are signing off.................................................................. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

pretty soon it will just be us Floridians left waiting on these boards. I'll be leaving bright and early Sat AM to get to port. Will probably be one of the first one's in line since my ride has to drop us off before 10:30am.

Until then, the DIS boards will have to keep me occupied! I should be packing, but procrastinating has taken over!

Mbuckles......GREAT cake!!! Whoever made it has a gift for capturing the spirit of the trip. Hope the party goes well.

Well, I am packed and ready to go. I wish I could say the same about my DH. He is still in the process.................

We leave early, early in the a.m. See you all aboard!!

Kathy :moped: :earseek: :cool1: :cool1:

Well,my friends the time is fast approaching.I will get to doing some major packing!Hope everyone enjoys there day tomorrow,and we will see you all Saturday!

disneygatorfan-It looks like it will just be you and I tomorrow.Have a good one!

Maria

gatorfan...my dh and I will be there early, too. Our ride is also dropping us off early. NO PROBLEM!!!

Safe trip to all and see you soon! :boat:
Tracy

MBuckles - fantastic cake!!! Have a great time at the party!!!! Can't wait to hear about it on Saturday!

For those leaving us....Have a very safe trip and enjoy your extra time in Florida!

We're packing up a storm. Have to have it all ready and downstairs tonight. We leave right when the kids get out of school!!!!

Tomorrow will be a tough, long day at work. I will be reading the boards all day!!!

Hey - no whining from you Floridians. Y'all get the resident discount AND the port is practically in your back yard.

As for me, I have a 630 mile drive tomorrow. :(

See you Saturday.

Bye for now,
Sam
PS I stopped by the camera store (3 stores actually) and picked up a bit more camera gear. I think I'm all set now.

smchan-Drive safely!I thought it was our job to whine<G>.You think of us now while we work tomorrow,and we will be thinking of you all driving here.Drive safely!More camera gear?!?I think you are all set now<G>.I can't wait to see your photos after the trip.

See you all Saturday!

Maria

Good luck to all as they travel to Florida. Pack the sweaters, cause the cold front moves in tomorrow, and Saturday is supposed to be chilly ( by Florida standards, highs in the low 60s) Last year it was very chilly during the sail away party, but when I woke up and stepped out on my verandah, it was nice and warm!

So here is to warm, sunny weather and calm seas!

See you all soon, it will just be us Floridian's keeping this thread alive until we set sail!

One more post before I crash tonight... For Andy - I'll be up top on deck 9 or 10 looking for you at the jetty park. If you see a guy pointing a big camera lens at you - that's me. :)

Sam

smchan said:
One more post before I crash tonight... For Andy - I'll be up top on deck 9 or 10 looking for you at the jetty park. If you see a guy pointing a big camera lens at you - that's me. :)

Sam

I sure do hope that "WILL" be a camera lens, LOL!!! Just one of those nights where I can't fall asleep and 6am comes mighty early. :guilty:

I just checked into a hotel in McDonough, GA at about 2:15 EST! I'm so tired, but I'm 2/3 of the way there! MVMCP here we come.....

Awesome cake!!

Woke up at 4:30 and can't sleep...way to excited!!!!

10 hours and work is done!!! We've completed the packing and are ready to go!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day before the cruise!!

Verandah Man-We are all meeting on mid Deck 10 for get together.We are all meeting there between 4:30 to 5.We will be looking for you!Have a great flgiht!I couldn't sleep either!Too much excitement in the air!

DisneyFam5-Glad you all made it to GA.You make sure to wave at us when you go by Gainesville.We will wave back<G>.Yes,you are almost here.Have a great time at the party!

Pgood-I should of gotten on here and chatted with you.I was up at 5,and I couldn't sleep either.We are pretty much done with packing as well.We just have a few things to take care.10 hours of work today,and I am finally on vacation after waiting for so long for this cruise to get here!Come on tomorrow!

disneygatorfan-Yes,my fellow gator fan we are keeping this thread alive till we set sail.I am glad you to hear that you left cold FL weather to warm weather.Yes warm weather,sunny weather and calm seas!

All of you have a great day!See you tomorrow!That sounds so good!Yippee!!! :Pinkbounc :

Maria

I made it to work, now I just need to get through to 2:00. It helps that part of the system is down so I am getting calls and calling technicians. That makes it go faster!!!

We are all packed and ready to go. I am so excited for warmer weather. You're "cold" 60 degrees is still warmer than our 40. Last time we cruised Orlando had a frost. It was freezing, but the pool was still nice and warm. We'll be swimming tomorrow, no matter what!!

It is very rainy and cold up here. The thought of being in warm weather by tonight is just too good!!!!

Pgood, here in north Florida tomorrow after we leave for the port it won't even get to 60. Now when that happens, most people here feel that's cold!!! I also am at work now. I've got 8 hours and 15 minutes left, but who's counting? :earboy2: Can't wait to get on the ship. Then I can get some sleep. Like everyone else, I am having a hard time sleeping. Just don't know why!!! :smooth:

Can't wait to meet and see everyone!!!!! Away we go.... :moped:

In 4-1/2 hours we'll be leaving for the Radisson. anyone getting in to Port Canaveral in the early am - come on over; I doubt we'll be asleep!

Everyone still home - have a safe trip and we'll see you TOMORROW!! My that sounds so good.

fran

Major crisis! Okay, not major... but a pain in the tushy..

I accidentally cracked my DL! So I have to run by the DMV today and get a new one, yuck! Hope the line is not too long.

Drive safely everyone heading to port today, it is supposed to rain most of Friday, and be cool Saturday. High of 62! I can't wait for the sun of St. Thomas. This time tomorrow I will be pulling into port!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter