December 11, 2004 Eastern cruise thread

We are OUTA HERE!
Bye friends!
We'll be at the MVMCP with our DIS buttons on -- look for us if you are going on Friday!
See y'all on the big boat!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam - my question was babbling and hard to follow. It seemed okay late at night when I wrote it! First of all the number 1 team (for this week) is Illinois! I guess the severe beating you took last week caused a little damage upstairs!

Jen & Sam - As I said, my question was worded kind of strange, but the year before last, Bill Self left the Illini to coach at Kansas because he wanted to coach a top of the line team. Right now Illinois is ranked first and Kansas is second! He is a good coach and helped build our team, though. I'm sure he is happy for his boys! And still wants to beat them!

I have to go pick up kids now. Now the whining starts. Me, not the kids. I have to whine to DH to let us leave!

Look for us at the MVMCP if you are going. There will be five of us in the maroon Mickey sweaters from the Disney catalog. Won't we look cute?

See ya.

Everybody's leaving....and I'm still here......

One more hour and my day is over and then only 1 more work day to go!!!

Jen, I know you'll be here to the end...anyone else?

Hey PGOOD,

I'll be home til about 6:30 or so Fri. What time do you get into MCO? We are leaving at 9:40p and getting in at 12:20 a. What time are you arriving? Maybe we'll cross paths.

See everyone Sat.

Jen :cool1: :flower1:

Jen - we'll miss you.

We leave about 6:00 and get in at 11. By midnight I better be in a bed at the hotel!!!!

I spent time today at castawayclub checking out the menus. Deciding what I wanted to eat a Palo's and checking out the brunch. We have never been to it and I am excited to go!!! I can't remember what day we booked the tea and the brunch. I hope they tell us when we get there!!!

I just want Souffle...that's my favorite!!!!

That is ok we will see you on Sat. :cool1: YEAH!!! SAT!!!!! I wish it would hurry and get here already. I really have nothing to do at work except chat with you guys on the boards, which by the way look very very slow.

Jen

It's going to be slower, I'm off the clock!!!

Have a good night. It might just be me and you tomorrow...

Everyone was asking me about the Cake. I just picked it up at Noon and now it's off to the restaurant for safekeeping and storage until tomorrow evening. It turned out great!

magiccake.gif

How great is that Cake. She is going to freak when she sees that she is going on the cruise and then sees the cake.

Great Job MBUCKLES.

Jen

thejenjens said:
How great is that Cake. She is going to freak when she sees that she is going on the cruise and then sees the cake.

Great Job MBUCKLES.

Jen

Thank Ya Thank Ya.... You never know, we might ALL beat eating "Magic Cake" on Saturday. The darn thing is 3 Feet WIDE!!!! Maybe she'll bring you all some :)

Hi, To any one who hasn't left yet for the cruise. Could you take digital pics of the ship w/all the holiday decorations. I'm dying to see what the ship looks like now compared to our 9/19 cruise. Thanks guys! Have a wonderful time! :cool1:

Bon Voyage 12/11 cruisers! Take good care of the ship for us 12/18 cruisers!

taeja71 said:
Hi, To any one who hasn't left yet for the cruise. Could you take digital pics of the ship w/all the holiday decorations.

Yes, I'll take a photo or 2. :D

Sam

Sam one or two. I can't stop laughing at you. LOL LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA

Yeah if you could restrain yourself to one or two hundred that would even be good right. I hope that I get some great shots with my new camera. I am SO happy with it. I know I am strange. That is ok. I keep walking around the office and shaking myself at everyone. I just can't keep all of this excitement inside anymore.

:cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc

That is me all day...and probably tomorrow. I can;t find anything to keep me busy long enough. I get one thing and get it done so fast then I need somehting else to do.....HELP!!! Is it Sat yet?

Sam you are near us staterom wise right?

Jen

DW and I will be leaving Gainesville in 1 day and 15 hours from right now!!!!! I won't be worth a thing tomorrow at work. :cool1: :earseek: We will beat jwann to the port!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter