Disney Needs To Bring Back...

Monte Crisco sandwiches at MK.
Orange juice in orange shaped plastic bottles.
River Country and swimming in the lake. (I understand why you can't...but still miss it!)
Adventureland without those dang flying carpets...it's just too cluttered, IMO.
Mission to Mars.
Kid-meals black plastic mickey-ear containers.

Castle Walk-thru
Alien Encounter
Skyway
Fireworks show at HS (MGM back then)
Pleasure Island clubs
the original Backlot Tour
An actual PERSON narrating Living with the Land
Tusker House as a COUNTER SERVICE (they had THE BEST fried chicken)

I'm gonna go outside the parks and say "The Wonderful World Of Disney" TV series. Start by showing the old episodes and then carry it on in the tradition of the old one, No bling'n it up, making it hip, just the good ole fashion Disney tradition..

PS too bad this couldn't have been done when Roy was alive, he'd make an awesome stand in for his uncle..

Mr. Toad!

we also loved If You Had Wings. we still crack up about the area with the fans blowing on you to make you feel like you were flying. lol

i miss the strawberry swirl from enchanted grove. those things were so good! and Columbia Harbour House had a sandwich with broccoli slaw on it that was SO yummy!

and i am so excited they are bringing back MSEP, even if just for the summer. my sister and i are taking my kids down just to experience that.

It's funny how many people's response's are associated with food! Good food always equals good memories.

Adventurer's Club, Skyway, Original Journey of Imagination, River Country, Swan Boats, Alien Encounter, Discovery Island, 20,000 Leagues, and Mr Toads Wild Ride.......Long Live the Toad and Nemo Lives!!!!

Capt. Eo could of stayed buried in my opinion.

Were the Swan Boats on the lagoon at Epcot?

The Galloping headless horseman (he walked last MNSSHP)
The longer better version of the MNSSHP Fireworks show, AND they need to bring back the GOOD CANDY :rotfl:
We did the MNSSHP last year - early Oct - and he did gallop. And the candy - well we were glad that they gave out non-chocolate candy as the one piece of chocolate candy we got was melted and oozing out of the wrapper by the time we got back to the room - it was that hot in Oct. even in the evening.

enough of the Princesses!! Bring back King Stefan's Banquet Hall!!! (and those jumbo shrimp--and they weren't peel and eat, either).

the joke shop on Main Street

the character show over at the Tomorrowland stage

put the Three Little Pigs back in the 3 p.m. parade

how about the Magic Kingdom Club card--eliminate pin codes, AP rates, just get the card

lput the show back in the Diamond Horseshoe with the honky tonk piano player, and the food!

20,000 Leagues!

The Skyway, and make it longer with 4 stops Tomorrowland to Fantasyland to Frontierland to Adventerland!

I did not get to enjoy the Adventurers Club, and want to brought back because everything I've heard about it makes it sound like and awesomely cool time was had by all that went there!

enough of the Princesses!! Bring back King Stefan's Banquet Hall!!! (and those jumbo shrimp--and they weren't peel and eat, either).

the joke shop on Main Street

the character show over at the Tomorrowland stage

put the Three Little Pigs back in the 3 p.m. parade

how about the Magic Kingdom Club card--eliminate pin codes, AP rates, just get the card
lput the show back in the Diamond Horseshoe with the honky tonk piano player, and the food!

YES! I had completely forgotten about this. I agree!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter