Disney Needs To Bring Back...

This is such a wonderful thread. Thank you all for bringing back such awesome memories.

I vote for the Millienium Village (I think that's what it was called). Do you remember the building squeezed in between Canada and England? It had all sorts of wonderful booths for different countries. I especially loved the Israeli one that had a little thrill ride, and the Brazilian soccer game and the Scottish mini-golf.

And the Tapestry of Nations Parade. The BEST EVER!

The current ride is okay but he needs an updating. He would be great to have a roller coaster ride with!:surfweb:

I miss the original songs for the EP future world attractions. "Tomorrow's Child", "Listen to the Land", and "Universe of Energy" They bring back so many great memories. And I liked the original spaceship earth (even though I love Dame Judy!)

I second the tip's included!

I also wish they would bring back the Incredible Shrinking Machine. I remember from when I was a child at Disneyland...haven't been able to find any information out to confirm that it existed.

Are you referring to "Adventure Thru Inner Space?" It was actually referrenced at DL recently, as the Sherman Brother received a window on Main Street. They wrote the theme some "Miracles from Molecules."

You passed through the Mighty Microscope to the size of a water molecule.

Presented by Monsanto

I also wish they would bring back the Incredible Shrinking Machine. I remember from when I was a child at Disneyland...haven't been able to find any information out to confirm that it existed.

Are you referring to "Adventure Thru Inner Space?"

Yes, it's at Yesterland. We took our DS for his first visit to DL on the day after ATIS closed :( so I can verify it closed on 9/8/1986.

Body Wars......the one and ONLY ride to ever make me sick at WDW!

And I totally agree on the tips being added back to the DDP. We didn't know that changed when we went in January....and they really do add up! :sad1:

20 K leagues
Mr. Toads Wild Ride
Alien Encounter
Beavertails
Skyway
I could think of a few more......

Oh and bring back the old Tiki room sometimes change isn't needed .

They can try to do whatever they want to the current Tiki room to "think they may make it better" BUT

in the words of my grandpa- no matter how hard you rub you will never polish a turd.

If it isn't broke then PLEASE don't fix it :confused3

Yes, it's at Yesterland. We took our DS for his first visit to DL on the day after ATIS closed :( so I can verify it closed on 9/8/1986.

I feel old. I remember the 20,000 Leagues walk-through that was there before Adventure Thru Inner Space.

I miss non-character meals at Cinderella's Castle, and E-Ride nights. I also miss the old look of the studios, before the hat took over everything.

The pizza at captain cooks at the poly. You can only get it in the parks now (or since last time I was there)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter