Disney Needs To Bring Back...

I think it was called the french toast loaf at Mainstreet bakery.

Characters at LTT for dinner or at least change the menu.

Denise in MI

I could have sworn I saw a french toast loaf from a dining review from this month!

Adventurer's Club, Four for a Dollar (pre-show for Beauty & the Beast), and riding in the front of the monorail ........

Also miss Horizons and Dreamflight.

I wish they would have characters or area's for all their shows on the Disney Channel. My kids loved PlayHouse Disney, but the characters in the show at DHS were different than what was on TV :confused:

Now that my kids are older, they want attactions for Hanna Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Phineus and Furb (sp?). But I don't see them at the parks. :confused3

Beavertails: a scrumptous treat found at the Canada pavilion. it's fried dough with a myriad of toppings, such as maple frosting, maple/chocolate; strawberries and cream, cinnamon and sugar, ....oh my, I miss those things. Oh, yeah, they were called beavertails, because they were shaped like a beaver's tail.

I am sitting here reading all the replies, and getting so nostalgic:surfweb: Wow, the opening theme from the Wonderful World of Disney just brings back so many memories. Motion passed, we should definitely bring it back.:yay:

Things I miss from the parks:

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Mr. Toads Wild Ride (thank goodness I can still see it at DL)
The Original Tiki Room (another thank goodness at DL)
Mr. Tom Morrow - please come back!
Remember the Magic Parade
The Nestle Toll House Ice Cream Sandwiches on the carts

im surprised no one has said the McDonalds French Fry stands yet. i loved those.

When did those go away? Our last trip was in 2007, and they were there then. I hate to disagree with you, but every single time I walked past those stands, I had to ask out loud "Why in the World would Disney allow McDonald's to come in here and disturb the Magic???!??!?"

Mickey D's ≠ Mickey!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Let's go back to A, B, C, D, and E-tickets!!

ummm......actually......let's not!!:cool1:

enough of the Princesses!! Bring back King Stefan's Banquet Hall!!! (and those jumbo shrimp--and they weren't peel and eat, either).

the joke shop on Main Street

the character show over at the Tomorrowland stage

put the Three Little Pigs back in the 3 p.m. parade

how about the Magic Kingdom Club card--eliminate pin codes, AP rates, just get the card

lput the show back in the Diamond Horseshoe with the honky tonk piano player, and the food!

Here! Here! I still carry my (way expired) MKC and I miss the Diamond Horseshoe Show with the great sandwiches!
Bring back Horizons, World of Motion, Dreamfinder, Communicore East and West(remember Person of the Century??) Skyway, Dreamflight and Body Wars and I miss the handwiches that they used to sell in DHS!!
and I really miss Disney's Food and Fun!!

The Astuter Computer Revue

Ok, just kidding. Bring back Cranium Command, the original Journey to Imagination, and Adventurer's Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter