eBay Dreams Contest items and Treasure Detector Magic

It asked for a cc when I tried to create an account, but when a friend tried, they weren't asked. Wonder what the criteria is?

I think the criteria may be what kind of email account you have. It may be if youhave a free email account (Yahoo, hotmail, MSN) they ask for a credit card

I have a rogers account and they asked for either credit card or lan line telephone number to confirm identity. No mobles allowed.

Spongeblair said:
Is there anyway I can make an accout? I don't live in U.S

You need to be at least 18 and you need to have a valid adress either in CA either in USA =(

how long does it take to get the message with the code on it

Belle1997 said:
I have a rogers account and they asked for either credit card or lan line telephone number to confirm identity. No mobles allowed.

I just signed up an account using a gmail address and it didn't ask for a credit card. If anyone needs a gmail invite (sign up for gmail, then sign up for ebay using that to avoid using a credit card) PM me your email address and I'll send you a gmail invite. That is assuming it's the email address that determines whether you need a credit card...

Edit - Apparently it still asked someone with gmail for a credit card. Oh well, it was worth a try.

KingTryton said:
I just filled out that form for another email account that I have and was not asked for a CC. The second page just said to check my email to complete the registration. I followed the emailed link with no problem and played the game. :confused3

Good luck!

Argh, King!! Ebay must not like me! I have tried 3 times now to register for an account. On the first page that comes up is my contact information - I fill out my name, address, phone number, create a user name, password.... Then I click the button and it takes me to another page where I have to fill out my credit card information supposedly to verify my identity (which is what it states at the top of the page...) :confused3

Very very strange how some ppl can register without a credit card and for some it's required. Guess they don't believe me when I say I am who I say I am. Gr! Gr! Gr!

Did anyone actually get a code yet? I am still waiting and nothing.

since everyone can get a code are we all helping each other out? If so I know it is obviously one of the disney parks :rotfl2: I just don't know which one.. could somebody help me out?

i got the answers from another vmk fansite..

Here they are for all of you, incase you are having trouble ;)

Goofy 5
Goofy 6
Mickey 4
Donald 2
FANTASYLAND Magic Kingdom

credit to daykota for providing answers

So what is todays park location? Assuming we are helping each other.

According to the Disccusion Group on the eBay site, you will not receive the VMK code until after midnight tonight, and it could be several days due to the weekend. The person who answered that question is maureen and is listed as being an ebay employee.

I hope not too.. because on the other thread they made it sound like it did matter.. and now this is just sounding like the ride competitions because im just really confused.. :sad2:

coolshannie said:
does it matter what order the hidden mickeys are in?
I was thinking that when hunting myself.. and I really hope not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter