Fairy Godmailer needed!

am going wed. if anyone is interested...i am willing to spread some pixie dust someone's way! pm me w/info.

btw, does anyone know if you send it in the disneyland mailbox, would you get a disneyland postmark? :flower:

Looking for someone going in August or September to send before our Oct 6-8 trip. I am in need of 4 or 5, if someone is interested.

Also, I am willing to send some out will be there the first weekend in October.

Tensixmom said:
Looking for someone going in August or September to send before our Oct 6-8 trip. I am in need of 4 or 5, if someone is interested.

Also, I am willing to send some out will be there the first weekend in October.

Tensixmom, I can send out a couple. PM me with address info (click on my name at left).

I'm willing to send out 2 cards :wizard: ...I'm going the second week of Sept., if anyone wants a card.

agoofylover

rsjj said:
btw, does anyone know if you send it in the disneyland mailbox, would you get a disneyland postmark? :flower:

No more disneyland postmark. They used to a long time ago, but not sure when it actually stopped.

I'm going Aug 5-6. Anyone feel free to pm me with info if you'd like a postcard or 2.

Would someone be kind enough to play "Fairy Godmailer" for my two DGKids for our upcoming September trip? Probably around the end of Aug or early Sept (Labor day weekend) would be great.

PapaLR said:
Would someone be kind enough to play "Fairy Godmailer" for my two DGKids for our upcoming September trip? Probably around the end of Aug or early Sept (Labor day weekend) would be great.

Sent you a PM if you are still looking to someone to be a "Fairy Godmailer"
Will be at Disneyland August 17/20.
JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter