Florida begins reopening the state on Monday May 4th, when Disney?

Maybe by August. But I still say nope.. not gonna happen. Phase 1 just starting and not even in parts of the state. It’d be chaos even with dated entrances.. they ll watch shanghai for 4-6 weeks, see how behaviors are followed, await a possible spike of cases and that gets to late July/August
I hope disney works with all the dvc Points people.. I’m just taking that refund for closed days for our pass .. as anxious as I am to return... likely mid 2021 for us at ..🥴

Disney website has removed park hours through May 30.

Yes, I know, I am trying to find out if reports of cancelations including early June dates were reservations starting in May vs, June,

If the reservation started in May, then including June dates doesnt mean it’s not opening in early June, If they didn’t, then it does

Do these include starting in May? I am reading that the June dates were in reservations starting in May.

Have you seen something different?

I've seen some anecdotal cancels for stays starting after 5/31, although others before then are still not cancelled.

Disney is chaotic.

I've seen some anecdotal cancels for stays starting after 5/31, although others before then are still not cancelled.

Disney is chaotic.

Thanks, I think we will know for sure about parks in a week because it seems they change the hours on Thursday. So, next Thursday it will include the first week in June.

Disney Springs starts a phased reopen on May 20 with third party businesses only. No word on resorts or parks. But I would think if they do this, DVC resorts will have to reopen within a month or face some legal issues.

Disney Springs starts a phased reopen on May 20 with third party businesses only. No word on resorts or parks. But I would think if they do this, DVC resorts will have to reopen within a month or face some legal issues.
Never mind I just saw it

I bet this is a good sign to see resorts opening in June. My trip isn’t until June 26th, but this give me hope.

They have left resorts and parks as "until further notice." The first opens at DS are not Disney owned merchants.

They have left resorts and parks as "until further notice." The first opens at DS are not Disney owned merchants.

The WDW also has listed some new information about resorts and parks opening with limited experiences, etc, which is new,

Someone posted in another forum that the bulk of DS is not Disney owned, and that by that date, it’s very possible Disney stores could be included.

Someone posted in another forum that the bulk of DS is not Disney owned, and that by that date, it’s very possible Disney stores could be included.
Well technically the bulk of DVC is not Disney owned either. And technically there is nothing stopping Disney from opening DVC resorts right now. Timeshares are considered phase 0 in Florida.

Let's hope that when Disney does open they open all of DVC at the same time.

Well technically the bulk of DVC is not Disney owned either. And technically there is nothing stopping Disney from opening DVC resorts right now. Timeshares are considered phase 0 in Florida.

Let's hope that when Disney does open they open all of DVC at the same time.

I would be surprised if they don’t open all DVC resorts at once. it would make sense to do that, especially since once it’s safe to open one, it would be hard for them to explain how keeping some closed meets the guidelines of the POS.

I think they’re going to have a hard time justifying a decision to keep DVC resorts closed beyond June 1.

Reactions: cm8
I think they’re going to have a hard time justifying a decision to keep DVC resorts closed beyond June 1.
Well if this new rumor is true about no new reservations now until July 1st, well, at that point, I think DVC is going to have a real problem on their hands.

Lets see what plays out with this new rumor..........

Well if this new rumor is true about no new reservations now until July 1st, well, at that point, I think DVC is going to have a real problem on their hands.

Lets see what plays out with this new rumor..........

Are we sure WDW is stopping June? Or just Disneyland? I know that DVC has not as I just upgraded my room at VGF today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter