• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Gettysburg GG

Can you post those dates again please. We are thinking about it. It's only a few hours from the Jersey Shore.
I know we are going to try Frontier town in MD and going to try to get up to Lake George NY.

Still trying to convince the wife to get out to Pa again. She wants to go someplace further north. We've been to Knoebels the past few years.

Fathers Day weekend, June 18-20.

I made my reservation yesterday - we'll be tenting at site #95 June 18-20. Stop by and say "hello" if you'll be there!

Who else is going?

I'm not sure what our plans for the weekend are - we'll probably spend the day on Saturday touring the battlefield. I do know that our plans will definately involve a stop in town at Kilwin's for ice cream!

I made my reservation yesterday - we'll be tenting at site #95 June 18-20. Stop by and say "hello" if you'll be there!

Who else is going?

I'm not sure what our plans for the weekend are - we'll probably spend the day on Saturday touring the battlefield. I do know that our plans will definately involve a stop in town at Kilwin's for ice cream!

Kilwins? Is it good? We will be in 48. We also plan on at least one tour. Maybe a day trip into DC. Metra has a stop not to far away from what Ive heard. Your welcome to stop by our trailer as well. :)

I had really hoped to be at this GG, but I was told that if I miss Father's Day again this year, I am out of the family!! :eek: Sorry. Hopefully I will meet all of you at another GG.

I had really hoped to be at this GG, but I was told that if I miss Father's Day again this year, I am out of the family!! :eek: Sorry. Hopefully I will meet all of you at another GG.

I know it's a bit of a drive, but we'd love to have you at Guntersville Lake, :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Can we do this? Infiltrate the G'Burg thread and tempt them with Guntersville? ALRIIIIGHT!!!!

Personally, I think the Guntersville gathering will be more fun, honestly.....G'Burg seems kinda educational!!! Last thing I wanna do while vacationing is LURN SUMPM!!('Cept how to properly fillet some fish!!)

Can we do this? Infiltrate the G'Burg thread and tempt them with Guntersville? ALRIIIIGHT!!!!

Personally, I think the Guntersville gathering will be more fun, honestly.....G'Burg seems kinda educational!!! Last thing I wanna do while vacationing is LURN SUMPM!!('Cept how to properly fillet some fish!!)

Absolutely ! Even folk in the North need to learn how to fillet a fish properly.:thumbsup2
And it would be fun to have them at Guntersville Lake, :banana:

I know it's a bit of a drive, but we'd love to have you at Guntersville Lake, :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Frank, you're so sweet! I would love to joing you all down there, but I think I will be in MA during that time. We will have to try to time another GG. Hmmm....maybe in the fall? Or is everyone going to the Fort for Halloween again? I hate to say it, but I don't think there's a trip to WDW in 2010 for me. :sad1:

I just wish I could make either of them. :headache:

Go ahead ! Come on down ! I give you permission ! And bring little man and the rest of the family too ! Me and little man will hava fish'n show down,:thumbsup2 You can fry em up ! :thumbsup2

Go ahead ! Come on down ! I give you permission ! And bring little man and the rest of the family too ! Me and little man will hava fish'n show down,:thumbsup2 You can fry em up ! :thumbsup2

The little guy would be talking about Mr. Frank for years after that. I have hopes for a 2011 Fort Trip. I'd like to make it to St. Louis this year and see if you could make it there, but I don't know what we can pull off this year.

May be in trouble for the GG. Wife lost her job today. Good thing is they put in writing why and it all is linked to her medical trouble as per MRI thread. But by the time we win the case it will be past the GG. :sad1: HR person is dumb as a sack of hammers. We will know for sure in the next week or two.

May be in trouble for the GG. Wife lost her job today. Good thing is they put in writing why and it all is linked to her medical trouble as per MRI thread. But by the time we win the case it will be past the GG. :sad1: HR person is dumb as a sack of hammers. We will know for sure in the next week or two.

Sorry to hear about this, but hope it all works out for you. Nothing worse than that notice to spoil some dreams. The stress around offices and workplaces during this bad economy is almost enough to be sliced with a knife.

For anybody headed to the Gettysburg GG, if you're looking for a place to eat out this place, The Appalachian Brewing Company, has been getting some nice reviews. My sister and brother-in-law just ate there the other night and said it was pretty good. We're thinking about taking my husband there for a pre-fathers day lunch or dinner on Saturday.
We're counting down to our camping weekend! Two more weeks!

The little guy would be talking about Mr. Frank for years after that. I have hopes for a 2011 Fort Trip. I'd like to make it to St. Louis this year and see if you could make it there, but I don't know what we can pull off this year.

St. Louis:banana::banana: Now yer talkin:cheer2:

St. Louis:banana::banana: Now yer talkin:cheer2:

It depends somewhat on what Poly Pixie is doing this summer. They are moving to Arizona, and they hope to stop in Branson on the way out. If they can do that then I want to go there to meet up with them. How far is that from you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter