• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Gettysburg GG

We had to put in our vacation this week. All the summer spots were filling up. We will be at Drummer boy the third weekend in June. I hope some of you boys and girls can join us. Would be great to meet everyone. Ive always wanted to go there. Should be a great time. Sorry to jump the gun Jim.

We had to put in our vacation this week. All the summer spots were filling up. We will be at Drummer boy the third weekend in June. I hope some of you boys and girls can join us. Would be great to meet everyone. Ive always wanted to go there. Should be a great time.

We'll be there too! Third weekend of June is great for us - school should be out by then and dance recital isn't til the following week. Fun, fun!

We had to put in our vacation this week. All the summer spots were filling up. We will be at Drummer boy the third weekend in June. I hope some of you boys and girls can join us. Would be great to meet everyone. Ive always wanted to go there. Should be a great time. Sorry to jump the gun Jim.

I will mark the 18th-20th of June on our calendar. :thumbsup2

The people at the Drummerboy campground said today that the sites are filling up fast for the Fathers day weekend. Have to have 20 campers for a discount of 10%.

We will be in site # 48 from 17th through the morning of the 21st. Stop by and say hi.

Bumping. Anyone else joining in during the weekend of the June 19-20th?

Also wanted to post that if anyone has any RV problems while in the area, these guys are great :thumbsup2

S&S RV Service - George Scott
40 Knight Road
Gettysburg PA 17325
717-334-0149

Looking like we will be local this June. I was looking forward to a GG, but Justin's doctor moved up his June appointment to the end of this month, suspect something is up. We'll have to wait and see, but not likely to put a deposit on something that far out right now.

Looking like we will be local this June. I was looking forward to a GG, but Justin's doctor moved up his June appointment to the end of this month, suspect something is up. We'll have to wait and see, but not likely to put a deposit on something that far out right now.

Hope all is well. We'll be praying for you guys.

Since you all are coming twards my neck of the woods and I pretty much live in gettysburg during the camping season where are all yall gonna be at and when so I can meet some of you?? :)

Is this still a go? If so, who's going? What are the plans for group activities? oh, who is hosting/organizing this?

Some assemblage of my family will be there - might just be me and the kids might be with my husband too. We need a camping trip and we need a Gettysburg trip, so may as well combine the two and meet some DISers while we're there. That answers one question. Anybody else wanna chime in?

Unfortunately, not for us. Justin will be doing the whole two to three week prep for a full body scan again - UGH. He will be feeling sick so we will be local. I was looking forward this, but there will be more I'm sure.

Unfortunately, not for us. Justin will be doing the whole two to three week prep for a full body scan again - UGH. He will be feeling sick so we will be local. I was looking forward this, but there will be more I'm sure.

Hug the little guy for us Dan. And yes, I hope there will be others. I get to meet several fellow DIS'ers this year, but I look forward to camping with a whole lot more someday. :thumbsup2

Can you post those dates again please. We are thinking about it. It's only a few hours from the Jersey Shore.
I know we are going to try Frontier town in MD and going to try to get up to Lake George NY.

Still trying to convince the wife to get out to Pa again. She wants to go someplace further north. We've been to Knoebels the past few years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter