Gettysburg GG

We're close by and would love to meet some fellow Dissers. Anytime would work for us. We already have ressies for Drummer Boy for the 4th of July but would be excited to be part of a GG anytime.

I've got my son graduating high school Sunday June 27th. Other than that date, I'm in. I know he's got his prom..but I think it's usually much earlier in the month or even the end of May. Waiting for the date on that.

is that an invite to the prom? We can send some folks there to hijack the prom.

is that an invite to the prom? We can send some folks there to hijack the prom.

Lime green tux for the guys and matching gowns for the girls.:thumbsup2

I could see his face now as Phyllis says I want to introduce everyone to my friends. :lmao:

I never went to my prom - I played basketball that night instead. I would go.

A prom?? First, I'll get a mani and pedi, then I can go get my hair did.
Yay ~ I can hardly wait!!

A prom?? First, I'll get a mani and pedi, then I can go get my hair did.
Yay ~ I can hardly wait!!

If you get an up-do, the boys can tell you "Da back a yo head is rid-IK-alus!!" Grace Kelly, Grace Kelly, Grace Kelly :rotfl2:

If you get an up-do, the boys can tell you "Da back a yo head is rid-IK-alus!!" Grace Kelly, Grace Kelly, Grace Kelly :rotfl2:

ROFLMAO Yvonne Shallett. Can I have yo numbah? I'm gonna own that ponytail, and work my up-do.

Count me out. Phyllis already told me I wasn't allowed to date her son. :lmao:

Jim, IF we have a camper by then, we are very interested in coming. Being as we homeschool, our schedule is fairly flexible...most anytime would be okay with us.

June works for us! Would love to do it!

Is Gettysburg set in stone? Would a more central location be Williamsburg, VA, or maybe even Pigeon Forge, TN. :confused3 This would be a little closer for the southern Dis'ers who would like to participate. I, personally, am fine with any location. I would just like to give everyone the opportunity to get there if distance is a problem. :goodvibes

Im definately wanting to meet up with everyone again...I dont care where, closer would of coarse be better(And Ive always wanted to visit Pigeon Forge)....fishing is a major plus...something fun for the kids would be nice. I will not be drinking again until my next DIS gathering...so lets get a location and decide what campground so I can decide what kind of alcohol I will be sucking down...PETE....we are definately gonna be hitting the Rumple this time!!!

i looked in Sams club, no rumple. in fact the woman was like rumpawhaaaat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter