HELLO ? MICKEY? ARE YOU THERE?It's me again, and again, and again.....TR STARTED 6/3

Happy 20th Anniversary!! My parents will be celebrating their anniversary while we're in Disney (theirs is May 29th--and funny thing is that my in-laws anniversary is the 29th as well) LOVE your flashback--love the Poly--love Tokelau building--and LOVE the Voices of Liberty!! Can't wait to see them again!! 4 days!!! Can't wait to meet you next Wed!! :goodvibes

Yeay for another flashback!

(Pssttt...no more school Mondays for you! :banana:)

You know it! Thank goodness! :banana: Soon for you, very soon! :thumbsup2

What a great way to start a Tuesday - looking at all of these wonderful pictures! Makes me not want to go to work, though. I'd rather sit here and transport mysef back to AKL and Poly. :thumbsup2
Glad you enjoyed them. I completely understand about not wanting to head to work. Two more days of school for me---I'm ready!:)

Another great flashback. Can't believe we are down to last few days.

Thanks! :)

I'm excited!!:banana::banana: Have you started packing? I haven't even taken the suitcases down from the attic yet! :eek:

Have really :love: all the flashbacks! What a beautiful family you have. Happy 20th anniversary-you must hae been a child bride :) Yay for 2 more school days!

Happy Anniversary Michelle!:goodvibes May is a great month for weddings...my 16th is Thursday!!

It must be a good month! Happy 16th Anniversary to you on Thursday. :lovestruc

Cute flashback!
When we stayed at the Poly, we were in Tokelau too! We were the opposite of you though, we could see the GF and the ferrys over there:-)

Thanks, Sara! The first time we stayed at the Poly (in 2007) we stayed on the other side overlooking the quiet pool---room 3904. I just think Tokelau is an awesome building choice--You can't have a bad room. :thumbsup2

My sister and I did the same thing you guys did with taking a picture in each WS country. It was pretty fun doing that!
Well it was fun for me---I'm not so sure my kids had fun. By the end of the loop, they were just like, "Take the picture!" :rotfl:

Love the flashbacks, Michelle...so much fun. Can't wait to read up on the final plans. :)

Thanks, Kathy! :)

Happy Anniversary!!!

Thanks, Alicia! :) Your's is coming up soon, isn't it?

Great pictures from your May trip - it looks like you guys had so much fun! And Woo Hoo :woohoo: for upgrading to the APs, they've certainly been worth the price for you!
I've said if you know you will get back to Disney in the year, an AP is worth the extra cash. (Not to mention, that I just LOVE saying I have an Annual Pass to Disney World!) :woohoo:

Congratulations on 20 years!!!

I loved all the flashbacks; thanks for taking the time to do that!

Thanks for the anniversary wishes Denise! :)

I enjoyed doing the flashbacks of my previous trips

Happy 20th Anniversary!! My parents will be celebrating their anniversary while we're in Disney (theirs is May 29th--and funny thing is that my in-laws anniversary is the 29th as well) LOVE your flashback--love the Poly--love Tokelau building--and LOVE the Voices of Liberty!! Can't wait to see them again!! 4 days!!! Can't wait to meet you next Wed!! :goodvibes

Thanks, Becky! :)

I know you love the Poly, and just think, you'll be there in four days! I can't wait! :banana:

Aww what nice flashbacks. Happy Anniversary too!!! Congrats on 20 years! :goodvibes
Thanks, Leanne! :) It's been a happy 20 years.

Have really :love: all the flashbacks! What a beautiful family you have. Happy 20th anniversary-you must hae been a child bride :) Yay for 2 more school days!

Thanks, Mary! :) I may be from Alabama, but I was not a child bride! :rotfl:

I was actually 22 when I got married, Kevin was 24. I thought we were both so old and mature, because we had both already graduated from college. Now that I have kids, I've decided that 22 is entirely too young to be getting married! ;)

I was actually 22 when I got married, Kevin was 24. I thought we were both so old and mature, because we had both already graduated from college. Now that I have kids, I've decided that 22 is entirely too young to be getting married! ;)

I was 22 when I got married too, and I too thought that we had waited soooooo long. Now, I think 'Wow, I sure did get married young' :laughing:

Love you flashbacks!

We are so close! This week for you & next week for me! I cannot wait!!!

We love eating at Boma and exploring the Animal Kingdom Lodge....

Congrats on 20 years! :goodvibes

I was 22 when I got married too, and I too thought that we had waited soooooo long. Now, I think 'Wow, I sure did get married young' :laughing:

Kids can change your perspective on things, can't they? The closer mine get to 22, the more I'm convinced that it's too early to get married! ;)

:wave2:Hi Michelle - I've been MIA and I'm trying to get caught up. Love the flashbacks!

Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip and may the rain STAY AWAY!

Love you flashbacks!

We are so close! This week for you & next week for me! I cannot wait!!!

We love eating at Boma and exploring the Animal Kingdom Lodge....

Congrats on 20 years! :goodvibes

Thanks! :)

We are close....I feel as if I've been MIA forever, because the past couple of days have been crazy!

You'll be there soon! :thumbsup2

All of the flashbacks of your previous adventures have gotten me anticipating your next TR! popcorn:: I can't believe you leave in 2 days!!!

Actually, I leave in one day ! AND I can't believe it either! :woohoo:

Happy Anniversary!! :goodvibes Great flashback as usual :thumbsup2

Thanks, Stephanie! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter