How is anybody able to find...

Try chewy. They had everything I needed for my crew. Shipped free and fairly quickly-arrived in less than a week. Including insulin for my cat.

They might have litter and insulin in stock, but every single thing that is on my upcoming autoship order has shown as temporarily out of stock for the last 2 weeks. I will probably just skip this one and try for May. Walmart has had all the canned Friskies and dry cat food my furbabies on the shelves the last 2 weeks, so that should tide me over till next month. I have an entire tote of canned food downstairs from my first order from Chewy.

Chewy is where my friend couldn't get her litter...she has the autoship with them for it and food (as do I with dog food). They were out of stock....my regular auto ship order did arrive, about 10 day late, but at least I got it!!

I usually use Chewy, but they are out of the cat food for my autoship, and the email said they don't have a ship date. I like ordering my litter from there, because then the UPS or Fedex guy has to haul it up the stairs, and not me!

I
I got a 5lb bag of flour today!
I was excited enough to get a delivery time within 5 hours today but it felt like winning the lottery when I saw that she grabbed the flour. I've been trying to find it for weeks.

I was finally able to get a 5lb bag of flour today too. On top of that, my Amazon subscription toilet paper arrived!

The only reason I have hand sanitizer is because I bought it two years ago and hardly ever used it until this year.

Kitty Litter: I don't have cats but I do have a dog and a guinea pig and regularly use Petco.com (bonus you can get Southwest Rapid Reward points with them to use on your next Southwest flight to MCO!!). Anyway, I'm looking at their site now and at least one brand of litter seems available on line. They are clear that it's not in my local store but I didn't get an unavailable error but maybe that happens at the last second of checkout? I order from them all the time and generally their shipping is really fast. The slowest I've seen is this week. I ordered more guinea pig bedding last Friday and won't be here until this coming Friday. Generally I get things the next day or maybe the second day.

I was coming home from my run this morning and saw my local pharmacy getting a shipment of hand sanitizer and disposable gloves. I was able to get some for my family as well as for my dad and his girlfriend.
Running is good for you!

Reactions: rlk
I had been unable to find liquid dishwasher detergent for the past week. we‘re not able to use the packs in our dishwasher, and I’ve never run into being unable to find the liquid before. DH was finally able to get a bottle today at Walmart when picking up an Rx. I also snagged a 24 roll pack of TP on Amazon today, after stalking there multiple times a day for the past week. It was a bit overpriced at $22 for 24 rolls of Amazon’s Presto brand, but I have serious anxiety about running out of TP with three females (Monthly cycles) In our house!! :crazy2:

use Petco.com (bonus you can get Southwest Rapid Reward points with them to use on your next Southwest flight to MCO!!).

Ok, you have my attention! I'm not familiar with this....and we got thru A LOT of dog food each month (plus cat food for the barn cats)...so are you saying Petco offers bonus reward points if you use your Southwest card? That might be worth switching from Chewy...

Chewy is where my friend couldn't get her litter...she has the autoship with them for it and food (as do I with dog food). They were out of stock....my regular auto ship order did arrive, about 10 day late, but at least I got it!!

I actually had my cat litter on auto-ship from them before all this, and I did get a notice that my latest order was going to be a little late, but it eventually arrived.

Ok, you have my attention! I'm not familiar with this....and we got thru A LOT of dog food each month (plus cat food for the barn cats)...so are you saying Petco offers bonus reward points if you use your Southwest card? That might be worth switching from Chewy...

I use the Southwest browser extension for Chrome and get points for shopping. I have earned 3,000 points in the last 6 months.

Kitty Litter: I don't have cats but I do have a dog and a guinea pig and regularly use Petco.com (bonus you can get Southwest Rapid Reward points with them to use on your next Southwest flight to MCO!!). Anyway, I'm looking at their site now and at least one brand of litter seems available on line. They are clear that it's not in my local store but I didn't get an unavailable error but maybe that happens at the last second of checkout? I order from them all the time and generally their shipping is really fast. The slowest I've seen is this week. I ordered more guinea pig bedding last Friday and won't be here until this coming Friday. Generally I get things the next day or maybe the second day.

Petco is my next store if I don’t get it tomorrow from Walmart. There’s one right next to that Walmart and I can pick up there.

oh my god. You all just freaked me out.

We aren't out yet, but i just jumped on Amazon to order some litter. I'm still waiting for other stuff from Chewy so not bothering there.

Pet Supplies Plus also seems to be well stocked.

Got my arm and hammer cat litter! Thanks for heads up everyone!

oh my god. You all just freaked me out.

We aren't out yet, but i just jumped on Amazon to order some litter. I'm still waiting for other stuff from Chewy so not bothering there.

Got my arm and hammer cat litter! Thanks for heads up everyone!

Are you sure you got it? Mine gave me a date and then showed delayed with no date. I gave up and canceled it.

Are you sure you got it? Mine gave me a date and then showed delayed with no date. I gave up and canceled it.

No I'm not sure, so I also ordered pick up for tomorrow from Pet Supplies Plus (says the number in stock), so I should be able to get it from there.

Good lord people!!! Stop hoarding litter!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter