• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is anybody able to find...

Has anyone looked at amazon today? Looking at hand sanitizers, all the name brands have "Prioritized for hospitals and government organizations " and there is no way, that I can find , that I could buy.

Are hospitals looking to amazon for supplies?

Has anyone looked at amazon today? Looking at hand sanitizers, all the name brands have "Prioritized for hospitals and government organizations " and there is no way, that I can find , that I could buy.

I saw a story online yesterday where a ...ummm company that caters to the adult market was contacted to ask if they had scrubs/gloves in stock for hospitals. I think anyone that has supplies now those supplies are going to be routed to medical practices.

Probably more like Amazon can't get any because supplies from the manufacturer are being diverted.

a co worker of ours said that was the one thing she was having issues with getting as well-

It's funny because everything but that from my subscribe and save order came, even paper towels and clorox wipes. I canceled and switched to Target. They claim it's in stock. We shall see...

Now I am having trouble getting kitty litter of all things. :sad2:
And soft cat food. Everywhere I've looked has been out of the particular kind my kitties will eat.

If you have a local "feed & seed" or farm supply store, try there. Ours is doing curbside only, but I was able to get my cats' canned food (and even suet cakes to fill the bird feeder.)

I noticed that change yesterday. It's a huge change, actually.

I am hoping they will slightly alter the policy soon. Maybe they could give a larger per cent of total antibacterial supplies to institutions, and then make a small percentage available to regular folks.

A random thought, but are you using an ad blocker? Sometimes, random things are blocked that shouldn't be. Turn off your ad blocker if using one and reload the page and see if that works. :)

I do use an ad blocker. Turned it off and no different. There's just no way for me to select the ability to be notified. The option isn't even there on the product screen. I have seen it before, pre-pandemic. I feel like I'm just really missing some really easy thing.

I noticed that change yesterday. It's a huge change, actually.

I am hoping they will slightly alter the policy soon. Maybe they could give a larger per cent of total antibacterial supplies to institutions, and then make a small percentage available to regular folks.

I was shopping on Staples.com a few days ago and noticed that statement on all of their sanitizers and similar type supplies. I thought I read a week or so ago that all of that stuff was being diverted to the medical community.

Now I am having trouble getting kitty litter of all things. :sad2:

Our Walmart has had plenty of it. I buy the Special Kitty 40 lb box (yes I have more than 1 furbaby, lol), and the shelf was full last Saturday. I have been buying one every week, just so I have some if it suddenly becomes a hard to find item, which to some of you it has :(

In early February every year, we get a cash back check from Sam's Club for using their credit card. It's generally around $200. I always stock up on toilet paper, paper towels, wipes, trash bags, kleenex, cleaning supplies and necessary bulk items to use throughout the year. I went shopping in mid February before the hoarding mania hit. At our local Grocery Outlet in January they had Clorox wipes for $1.99 each and it was buy 1 get 1 free. I ended up buying 10 of those just to have on hand. Hand sanitizer I bought from Bath and Body Works during their semi annual clearance but I did buy a new supply of 5 online about 2 weeks ago. Have been sharing some of my supplies with family members and my elderly neighbors that need help

Yesterday I called Sprouts and they had 2 5lb bags of all purpose flour and two canisters of baking powder. I was able to convince them to hold one of each of them for me while my DH went there to buy them. I felt like I had struck gold.

Yesterday I called Sprouts and they had 2 5lb bags of all purpose flour and two canisters of baking powder. I was able to convince them to hold one of each of them for me while my DH went there to buy them. I felt like I had struck gold.

I got a 5lb bag of flour today!
I was excited enough to get a delivery time within 5 hours today but it felt like winning the lottery when I saw that she grabbed the flour. I've been trying to find it for weeks.

I got a 5lb bag of flour today!
I was excited enough to get a delivery time within 5 hours today but it felt like winning the lottery when I saw that she grabbed the flour. I've been trying to find it for weeks.

Congrats. I have an order for bread flour to pick up tomorrow along with yeast. I really hope I can get yeast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter