King Charles Coronation

What channel are you guys watching?

I usually watch ABC, but I just can't take Michael Strahan narrating the coronation. :headache:

I don't like Savannah Guthrie's little girl voice on NBC. :headache:

I don't know any news anchors on CBS. :confused3

I finally landed on CNN.

I only have an antenna, so my choices are very limited. I started with NBC but they had too many commercials so I switched to Fox.

I'm going back and forth between Fox and CNN. For some reason CNN's picture seems more clear.

Charles looks happy.

And I didn't get a good look at Louis yet, what is he wearing? It looked like a turtleneck.

Ok did the mafia just show up and want payment The way this guy in black just pops out of nowwhere

I think that the mantle must be bothering Queen Camilla's shoulders/back. Notice how it is has been hauled up and draped over the arm of her chair to get more of the weight of it off the shoulder harness? A lined velvet mantle of that size weighs probably more than 20 lbs, they can be quite uncomfortable to wear for long periods.

His jacket is sort of a miniature officer's tunic without the insignia, though it does seem to have 3 decorative frogged bands across the front in the same fabric as the jacket.

Who is the poor woman in blue dress with gold leaves standing the whole time holding the stalff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter