King Charles Coronation

Found it my answer

Attachments

• 2264C125-10E1-4799-BA0D-09AF5C893B05.png
    2264C125-10E1-4799-BA0D-09AF5C893B05.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 9
Imagine being responsible for the cue cards today. I can see how that person had nightmares about dropping them and mixing up the order.

I figure the person in charge of the Crown Jewels has been sweating bullets for days. All of the goodies are out of the tower for the first time in forever. I bet he or she is down at the pub tonight after it's all locked up again knocking back a few. I know I would be!

I figure the person in charge of the Crown Jewels has been sweating bullets for days. All of the goodies are out of the tower for the first time in forever. I bet he or she is down at the pub tonight after it's all locked up again knocking back a few. I know I would be!
I imagine everyone involved will get a good night’s sleep tonight. They probably haven’t slept well in weeks!

The woman in Teal dealing with the Swords is Penny Mordaunt, leader of the House of Commons and President of the Privy Council. Very prominant politician; she narrowly missed becoming PM twice last year. She was Boris Johnson's Minister of Defence, and is a Naval reservist (which she said in interviews was very helpful training for handling those swords.)

Last edited:
Have loved watching.
We toasted our new King with Champagne when the crown was put on his head.
Little Louis has done so well sitting there all that time. I think he maybe got fed up of waving as he looked it by the time they pulled into Buckingham palace!
Kate and Charlotte look stunning, as does Sophie.
Very proud to be British today :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter