King Charles Coronation

I did not watch it live though I have checked out a couple of photos online. We are going to my nieces birthday party today but I did record CNN's coverage on my youtube tv library so I have big plans to watch it this evening after the kids are in bed. I planned no special snacks but I think I will maybe make myself al ittle cheese and fruit plate and have some wine while I watch history being made.....12 hours later.

Is London completely packed right now? My son is meeting us in Norway. He has a 7 hour layover in London tomorrow and he wanted to take a look at the Kew Gardens. Should he just remain at airport?

Some say they are the queen's corgis, but either way, Camille commemorated her love for dogs on her dress! :D

Apparently also the names of her son and grandchildren are embroidered in her dress somewhere.

View attachment 758974
Did she leave out her daughter?
I was so interesting see how organized they moved the crowds in the mall to the palace. It was so synchronized blocks of people between a wall of police. Disney should watch
And learn!!

I don't know if this has already been mentioned...but why did they invite Katie Perry to perform? King Charles doesn't strike me as a KP fan, and she seemed a little out of place at Westminster Abbey wandering around as well. But maybe it's because I'm not a fan of hers.

I was so interesting see how organized they moved the crowds in the mall to the palace. It was so synchronized blocks of people between a wall of police. Disney should watch
And learn!!
The article only said son, but maybe that's because the daughter chooses not to be in the limelight ever. Maybe it is on there, just not included in the information they give to the public?

I don't know if this has already been mentioned...but why did they invite Katie Perry to perform? King Charles doesn't strike me as a KP fan, and she seemed a little out of place at Westminster Abbey wandering around as well. But maybe it's because I'm not a fan of hers.
According to this Forbes article:
Charles and Perry first met during an event in Mumbai in 2019, before Charles appointed Perry as an ambassador for the British Asian Trust a year later.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tylerr...ction-to-the-crown-explained/?sh=3c3b02b23a36

If he is flying through LHR then he can get to Kew without going into London as they are both to the west.

ford family
The action shifts to Windsor today with the concert tonight. So I don’t know if son is arriving today or tomorrow but today I would stuff in Windsor area and west bound trains maybe packed.

The algorhythm knows I watched the coronation. It floods my social media with things like this! 😀

For anyone who needs a reminder how we got to Charles III, Horrible Histories made an update to the song below to add Charles.

And learn!!
New article said it included all her children and grandchildren.

Other interesting fact, apparently the foreign royals were seated according to how long they have served in their position. Belgium and the Netherlands were seated next to each other, both 10 years this year, Spain was one row behind them, Felipe took over in 2014.
While at the funeral they were seated according to relationship to the Queen with Spain, the Netherlands and Denmark on the front row.

I recorded it and watched most of it. Despite what has happened in the past I wish them well. As someone who is around the same age as the King and Queen I wonder how they could go so long without bathroom breaks. A guest could slip out to use the facilities and no doubt Prince Louis’s nanny took him out for awhile, but the main people were on display for most of the time.

I recorded it and watched most of it. Despite what has happened in the past I wish them well. As someone who is around the same age as the King and Queen I wonder how they could go so long without bathroom breaks. A guest could slip out to use the facilities and no doubt Prince Louis’s nanny took him out for awhile, but the main people were on display for most of the time.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...M2UNYB4Ib9KNBbT5eLJz9xZTXpN4K2A0q4GZMuQIhDgrg

Sounds like cruel and unusual punishment. I also read that the closest facilities were 300 meters away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter