King Charles Coronation

Princess Anne on the coronation, the Queen's Jubilee, and her parents' death.

(Have not read, do not know if anyone has already posted.)

Last edited:

I don't know if this has already been mentioned...but why did they invite Katie Perry to perform? King Charles doesn't strike me as a KP fan, and she seemed a little out of place at Westminster Abbey wandering around as well. But maybe it's because I'm not a fan of hers.

I think part of it was finding people to say yes, as a number of singers declined for various reasons.

I think part of it was finding people to say yes, as a number of singers declined for various reasons.
Ed Sheeran said this week he wasn't asked. As there were rumours he had declined. But probably they looked at the schedules of the big names and most of them are booked up in concerts and tours years in advance. That's what Ed Sheeran thinks what happened.

It isn't the one day to perform, but with all rehearsals it will take a few days out of your schedule.

They probably could only start asking artists in October, 7 months in advance.

Ed Sheeran said this week he wasn't asked. As there were rumours he had declined. But probably they looked at the schedules of the big names and most of them are booked up in concerts and tours years in advance. That's what Ed Sheeran thinks what happened.

It isn't the one day to perform, but with all rehearsals it will take a few days out of your schedule.

They probably could only start asking artists in October, 7 months in advance.
Ed Sheeran also had that court case to deal with

Where is everyone watching the concert? I can't find it on Youtube

I just turned on the TV several minutes ago. It's showing on my local PBS-TV station in NYC. (I missed the first hour and a second local PBS station is going to be showing it again later this evening.)

Lionel Richie is a little disappointing!

I haven't seen Lionel Ritchie perform in decades. I just started watching American Idol this season. So I was interested to see if he can really back the critiques he's been giving the contestants. (He's given some sage advice when it comes to handling the music as a business, but I have been wondering if he still has what it takes to be talking to them about their singing.

He did better than what I expected. Not, sure if that's a compliment as I was expecting an old, fuddy-duddy who can barely croak out a song, but whose career was resurrected when they asked him to be an AI judge. I thought he did really well. He's still cranking it out. (The songs could have been shorter though, so he could have fit in Dancing On The Ceiling.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter