May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!!

old poll

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah but I channel my OCD now and use my powers for good and not evil :rotfl2: And of course I bounce stuff off of you ... who else would put up with it?

And oh, I'm doing the same Alaska cruise thank you very much, and doing the EBRC 2008 ... I'll just have 3 more months to OCD about the DCL cruise than you, so there. :love:

AND you get to OCD about child's high school graduation!!! :scared:
But, of couse, I will share all the wisdom (probably more like horrific gaffs DCL does on this cruise) so that you all can work on avoiding them like the plague on the EBRC...Wonder if we will get to sleep in the halls??? popcorn:: The stuff that memories are made of...or is that nightmares???:crazy: :scared1:

AND you get to OCD about child's high school graduation!!! :scared:

AND her starting college thank you very much :sad2:

But, of couse, I will share all the wisdom (probably more like horrific gaffs DCL does on this cruise) so that you all can work on avoiding them like the plague on the EBRC...Wonder if we will get to sleep in the halls??? popcorn:: The stuff that memories are made of...or is that nightmares???:crazy: :scared1:

Not like I planned that on purpose or anything like that ;)

Hi I'm Goofy and i'm addicted to the Dis....

Gotta go through the canal...gotta go.....

So far DH is in...Not sure about DD (She'll be at the end of 9th grade then and there's testing.)

Willing to take any cabin...but SPH preferred...

I hear this thread needs some help in the posting department.....

7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise

Viva la Mexica! Discover a place of unspoiled beauty and timeless allure during a 7-Night cruise along the Mexican Riviera. Cast off from Southern California aboard the Disney Magic® and journey to such world-renowned hot spots as Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, and Cabo San Lucas. And experience the magic of three fun-filled days at sea where there's always something special onboard to inspire and delight everyone in your family -- available to book January 31, 2007!

2008 Departure Dates:
May 25; June 1; June 8; June 15; June 22; June 29; July 6; July 13; July 20; July 27; August 3; August 10.

Rates:
From 1,599 USD per person* (pricing subject to change).

Ports of Call:
Los Angeles, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta

Notes: Itinerary information (days, times and ports of call) subject to change.

Cruise Itinerary
Day Port Ashore Onboard
Sunday Los Angeles 4:00 PM
Monday At Sea
Tuesday Cabo San Lucas 9:00 AM 5:30 PM**
Wednesday Mazatlán 7:30 AM 5:00 PM
Thursday Puerto Vallarta 7:15 AM 10:30 PM
Friday At Sea
Saturday At Sea
Sunday Los Angeles 8:15 AM

15-Night Westbound Panama Canal Cruise

Explore sun-kissed lands brimming with beauty and steeped in history during a 15-Night westbound cruise through one of the world's most important trade routes, the Panama Canal. Travel from Port Canaveral to Los Angeles aboard the Disney Magic® and enjoy shops in picture-perfect Aruba, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and Disney's very own Castaway Cay. And experience a full week at sea where delightful entertainment, delectable dining and fun-filled activities surround you at every turn -- available to book January 31, 2007!

2008 Departure Date:
May 10.

Rates:
From 1,699 USD per person* (pricing subject to change)

Ports of Call:
Port Canaveral, Castaway Cay, Aruba, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Los Angeles

* Please contact us for the more pricing information starting January 31, 2007.
** Last tender leaves shoreside at 4:00 p.m.

Cruise Itinerary
Day Port Ashore Onboard
Saturday Port Canaveral 4:00 PM
Sunday Castaway Cay 9:30 AM 4:30 PM
Monday At Sea
Tuesday At Sea
Wednesday Aruba 7:30 AM 4:30 PM
Thursday At Sea
Friday Panama Canal Crossing
Saturday At Sea
Sunday At Sea
Monday Acapulco 11:30 AM 7:30 PM
Tuesday At Sea
Wednesday Puerto Vallarta 7:30 AM 5:30 PM
Thursday Cabo San Lucas 7:00 AM 4:00 PM**
Friday At Sea
Saturday At Sea
Sunday Los Angeles 8:15 AM

15-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

Explore sun-kissed lands brimming with beauty and steeped in history during a 15-Night eastbound cruise through one of the world's most important trade routes, the Panama Canal. Travel from Los Angeles to Port Canaveral aboard the Disney Magic® and enjoy shops in picture-perfect Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco, Cartegena, Aruba and Disney's very own Castaway Cay. And experience a full week at sea where delightful entertainment, delectable dining and fun-filled activities surround you at every turn -- available to book January 31, 2007!

2008 Departure Date:
August 17

Rates:
From 1,699 USD per person* (pricing subject to change)

Ports of Call:
Los Angeles, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco, Cartegena, Aruba, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral

** Last tender leaves shoreside at 5:30 p.m.

Cruise Itinerary
Day Port Ashore Onboard
Sunday Los Angeles 4:00 PM
Monday At Sea
Tuesday Cabo San Lucas 9:00 AM 5:30 PM**
Wednesday Puerto Vallarta 10:00 AM 9:30 PM
Thursday At Sea
Friday Acapulco 7:30 AM 7:30 PM
Saturday At Sea
Sunday At Sea
Monday Panama Canal Crossing
Tuesday Cartegena 7:30 AM 4:30 PM
Wednesday At Sea
Thursday Aruba 7:00 AM 5:30 PM
Friday At Sea
Saturday At Sea
Sunday Castaway Cay 9:30 AM 4:30 PM
Monday Port Canaveral 7:35 AM

Ohhhhh, Aruba, I like that! :thumbsup2

hmmmm, Eastbound get Cartegna too! Lucky ducks.

Ok, now just waiting to book it. Westbound here we come....bringing the magic to OUR home! :banana:

Hoping to be on this ship of theives, along with a dear family that I am friends with. Have excursions picked out already, or at least the types that look interesting from RCCL and NCL websites, lol.

Pj

Count us in too! DH and I will be cruising with DD5 and DD10 and maybe my parents. Would love a category 6 but I'm a bit nervous about what it will cost.

Hey taysmom-what part of the state are you from? My DD will be in 4th grade as well. My only concern is the state testing but I will pay for a proctor to give her make-ups if I have to!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

it's only fair that the Aug cruise gets the extra port this time ... in 2005 it was the May cruise that got the extra port ;)

WE'RE GOING, WE'RE GOING!!! :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: Will be DH (DrHug here on the DIS) and myself! :banana: Sailing again with PJ, Lillygator, Kristina and hopefully others! :cool1:

Just sent my quote request to Dreams. Here's hoping the costs won't involve a second mortgage! :eek:

DH has always wanted to do a Panama Canal crossing, and what better way than on the Disney Magic? Especially as we would celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary on the way.

:idea: AuntyBrat - could you maybe amend the thread title to give the May 10th date now it's been confirmed? I nearly started a new one before I realised this was the one. :blush:

Same here am hoping DH will be able to join me but iif not, may be looking for a female roomate!!

:cheer2:

Me, too! I'm totally wanting to do this but it's looking more and more like I'd be flying solo.

We're from SF bay area mr. sanderz...that would be great to know there is another girl the same age.
I asked my dd if she minded missing that much school and she said, " not for a disney cruise" :)
I will definately book cat 11 or 12 cause we won't be inside very often and we are planning on doing another riviera one with friends in july!
AND can you all believe the price!...it's quoted $100 more for 8 extra days! I can't believe the deal! I am so very excited.
Have a good evening.
Steph

I am so excited...we are going to end up with my buddy Jeannine and I in a cat 5 or 6, and the girls and her mom & aunt in two cat 11s. Looks like it is going to cost a little more than we thought, but 1 more night and 3 ports we haven't been to before. So we are figuring we are GOING!!!!! And I am so happy that my TA is offering a great bonus like others are doing too!!!

Don't forget to get your passports for everyone in your family!!! Even the kiddies will need them!!! Plan now so you are not paying huge rush fees!!

I am going to start a roll call, so if you could PM me with the following Info:

Disboards Handle(s)
Name(s)
Relationships (DH, DW, DD, DS, etc...)
Ages of kids/teens (you can include your own if you want)
Cat Cabin(s)/Deck(s) (deck only if you feel comfortable)
early/late dining?
Any celebrations?
Location (city/state)

Are you interested in your kids/teens being in a seperate board group that would require registration/password and your approval to join?

Are you a single adult traveler interested in a seperate board group that you could join to see about having activity/dinner buddies?

Again, please PM me, and I will keep an updated listing on the board. I will also work on setting up seperate boards for the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter