May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!!

old poll

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys....we're the 12/9/06 Cruisers.....

Really Kim is coming too? and as for GFG...How do you guys know i'm bringing him? Maybe my next husband by then......

OK, 12/9/06, I have too many cruise reservations swimming in my head. 12/8 /07is the one I have to cancel . . . thanks for the correction Kristina.

ummmmm . . . yes, I believe Kim is leaning toward May Repo - hopefully she will be checking in soon!

So Laura is the powerful one now - have to watch myself around her and behave!

John1

Hopefully we'll get a spot on this sailing too!!! It's me, DH and DS who will be 4 at the time. (And possibly both sets of in-laws too) I can't wait!!! :cool1:

I am a 12/9/06 Geek too, but not a techie Geek and I could not run the ship! I am a Disney Geek. DH (DrHug) is a techie Geek, a photo Geek, a band Geek and a Disney Geek. And you can tell by the number of posts I have that I am very quiet and shy. ;)

Why is there not one of those little blue arrows on this thread that will take me to the last post I read? :confused:

I guess I am part of the Geeks, but trey and refrain from referring to myself as one!

Cruising will be:

John2 (aka Charming)
Me, V (or if you want to go out on a limb, Vanessa)
DD ~ Samantha 5 at cruise time
DD ~ Haley 3 at cruise time....:)

Can't wait!

anyone going to stay in CA for a few nights? I think we may try and stay two at least and hit Disneyland!! Or the California adventure...anyone have any ideas how far the port is from everything?

the more I read that most are doing the EB, the more I think our ship will not be as full!! Empty Mickey pool here we come!!
Since both girls will now be able to go to the clubs without having to make reservations, DH and I may just get to enjoy the adult pool one day, do a martini or wine tasting, napkin folding, who knows!! :)

Laura - I just sent you an email.

These next 12 days are going to be a killer to get through!

Yeah - Wonderful webmasters fixed the problem. So you can pm me or email me your info. I have bunches of email and then stuff on the boards, so I will work on making an updated list and posting it this evening. Off to work...gotta pay for this cruise some how!!!:rotfl:

V, Tell John2 he can have another of my champagne's this cruise, I will give one to Amy and who knows if we can do three times, one to John1!

Pj

Doing Sunday and Monday nights at DL at either DLH Con or GCH con, woo hoo. Will have too many left over points, have to use them somehow. It looks like I can do a flight late Tuesday, getting to BUF early Wednesday morning, works for me.

Pj

Angie and Dennis are you coming, we need tour guides. lol

tigger . . . When is your anniversary?

DW and I will ALSO have our 22nd anniversary onboard . . . if you did MD weekend, we may have the SAME anniversary . . . May 24, 2006.

John1

John1

We're the 17th. Celebrated our 20th last year on the Disney Magic. Wanted to do the same this year for our 21st but although I like the idea of the Transatlantic, DH gets seasick at the sight of a dripping tap so we can't risk it! We're going on the last Eastern before then instead.

John1

We're the 17th. Celebrated our 20th last year on the Disney Magic. Wanted to do the same this year for our 21st but although I like the idea of the Transatlantic, DH gets seasick at the sight of a dripping tap so we can't risk it! We're going on the last Eastern before then instead.

Well, one week apart then (oh, and BTW, 1986 - I am really messing up my dates). Did not see England at first so I guess our Memorial Day is not coincident with a Holiday across the pond. Do you have reason to think the Transatlantic will be more rocky?

John1

the more I read that most are doing the EB, the more I think our ship will not be as full!! Empty Mickey pool here we come!!
Since both girls will now be able to go to the clubs without having to make reservations, DH and I may just get to enjoy the adult pool one day, do a martini or wine tasting, napkin folding, who knows!! :)

RAINFOREST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter