May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!!

old poll

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are going to pick this one over th Eastbound. I don't have to worry about the kids missing school and all so I think this one will be a "less crowded" option. We did the 11 night in Sept. and it was great because of this!

Disboards Handle(s) drumbumswife

Name(s) Tara and Jimmy

Relationships (DH, DW, DD, DS, etc...) Me, dh, at the time of cruise this will be their ages, ds 17, dd 3, dd 2, and ??? 9 months old

Ages of kids/teens (you can include your own if you want)

Cat Cabin(s)/Deck(s) (deck only if you feel comfortable) Whatever is cheap!

early/late dining? Early, but we like our won table.

Any celebrations? Yes, the whole cruise!

Just realizing it gets back for Memorial Day Weekend! Which means more time for DL but more expensive airfares and hotel rates.

Apparently there is a problem with me getting PMs. I have an email into the tech guru to try and get this fixed. In the meantime you can feel free to email me at
regisblz@aol.com
I will work on compling everything. As soon as it is fixed, I will post and let you know.

Laura

Hoping to be on this ship of theives, along with a dear family that I am friends with. Have excursions picked out already, or at least the types that look interesting from RCCL and NCL websites, lol.

Pj

PJ's Dear friends checking in . . .

Banana Man present and acconted for :banana:

A bunch of us (some have already posted here) are the DIS Geeks from the 12/8/06 DD cruise (you know, the thread with almost 70k posts) - and we are joining you guys!

PJ has already checked in, so also in our cabin will be me, DW, and DD, who will be 8 at the time of the cruise. Another family will also be joining us who have an 8 year old DD too (also from the Geek cruise). Lillygator and Goofyforgoofy are also part of our old gang . . .

Glad to be (hopefully) joining you thieves . . . are Geeks allowed?

Can't wait until 1/31!

John1 (John2 is Vanessa's DH)

it's only fair that the Aug cruise gets the extra port this time ... in 2005 it was the May cruise that got the extra port ;)

That's cool, because then WE get the extra sea day!

:banana:

John1

Glad to be (hopefully) joining you thieves . . . are Geeks allowed?
QUOTE]

Geeks are a requirement!!! We need you to run the ships systems after we steal her!!!

Glad to have you aboard

WE'RE GOING, WE'RE GOING!!! :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: Will be DH (DrHug here on the DIS) and myself! :banana: Sailing again with PJ, Lillygator, Kristina and hopefully others! :cool1:

Oh yeah, did I forget to add Angie and Dennis?

John1

Since the roll calls tend to be hard to find as the thread gets longer, I will be updating the roll call on the first post I made on the first page. This should make it easier for posters old and new to find! :surfweb: I feel so smart now...except for that stupid pming me problem...oh well it will all work out!!!:lmao:

Laura

Just sent my quote request to Dreams. Here's hoping the costs won't involve a second mortgage! :eek:

DH has always wanted to do a Panama Canal crossing, and what better way than on the Disney Magic? Especially as we would celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary on the way.

:idea: AuntyBrat - could you maybe amend the thread title to give the May 10th date now it's been confirmed? I nearly started a new one before I realised this was the one. :blush:

tigger . . . When is your anniversary?

DW and I will ALSO have our 22nd anniversary onboard . . . if you did MD weekend, we may have the SAME anniversary . . . May 24, 2006.

John1

Hey Geeks! Laura (AuntyBrat) seems to have "powers" hee hee hee.

John I will have to watch Sophia for at least one night while you and Amy have a romantic meal at Palo or Topsiders's, lol.

Also, on the subject of Palo, 8 sea days, can we say BRUNCH!

Pj

Hey Geeks! Laura (AuntyBrat) seems to have "powers" hee hee hee.

John I will have to watch Sophia for at least one night while you and Amy have a romantic meal at Palo or Topsiders's, lol.

Also, on the subject of Palo, 8 sea days, can we say BRUNCH!

Pj

Can we also say TEA!!!!

And I do have 'powers' it is just the whole using them for good instead of evil thing that trips me up every so often!!!

Laura

Roll call updated

Hey, just realized that we really ought to know where people are at...so if you could include your city/state I will add that also!!

Thanks!

Laura

A bunch of us (some have already posted here) are the DIS Geeks from the 12/8/06 DD cruise (you know, the thread with almost 70k posts) - and we are joining you guys!

ok guys....we're the 12/9/06 Cruisers.....

Another family will also be joining us who have an 8 year old DD too (also from the Geek cruise). Lillygator and Goofyforgoofy are also part of our old gang .

Really Kim is coming too? and as for GFG...How do you guys know i'm bringing him? Maybe my next husband by then......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter