Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

My BG skillz have been transferred to Amazon! The excitement of scoring hard to find items reminds me of all the mornings spent watching this thread. :) My sister received a mega package of toilet paper for her birthday and was mystified as to how I managed to find it. All I can say is, the one of us who thinks Disney is a waste of time is the one who can't score on Amazon! Use the Force, indeed! (And the Cha-Cha works on Amazon, too! LOL!)
So glad to see I’m not alone in having those same thoughts with successful Amazon orders! It takes time, patience, persistence, and stalking for when those order buttons finally turn orange after being gray for so long...

Episode 4 is on our list! (A double feature with "Rogue One"!) Trying to plan a menu to go with it...

I'm working up to The Clone Wars animated series, so Im starting at the Episode 1 :) I have never seen any of the animated series, so now that I have Disney+ I have been saving them for this weekend.

I hadn't thought about it, but we'll try to do something celebratory tomorrow. I'm still sad because I was supposed to be in the parks this weekend and I was excited to see what cool things they did.

All Resistance pilots, report in: what are your plans for May the 4th? :)

When we had initially booked our (cancelled trip) for May 1-9 my daughter had said "cool we be there May 4th". I said yes dear we are there the entire 1st week of May. She gave me one of those "DAD" looks, sighed and said "No dad May the 4th". I continued to look at her when it finally dawned on me what she was alluding to. That high level of mental acuity from the the man with the forum name of Starwarsnerd. I surprise even myself sometimes.

Anyways we were supposed to have lunch at Oga's, make my light saber and build a droid, what I thought was the perfect trifecta of Star Wars nerddom. Now I will probably just watch A new hope and see if the title can generate some good vibes for the future of all of us getting back to our Happy place.

HAPPY 4TH all.

Rogue Two checking in...

Late tonight/Very Early 4th: Last episode of Clone Wars! This last season has been amazing and I love where they have taken this to end.

Then tomorrow, using the Rise of the Resistance boarding group training I have received, to try and get the drop on ShopDisney queue tomorrow morning!

Through the day: Bringing out some past Star Wars toys to admire, watching a webcasts through the day with things like Droid Builders and SFX artists.

Also tomorrow, I plan to finally catalog just which kyber crystals I got over time from trips to Batuu, and figure out what spirits are embodied within... got extra batteries so I could power up all my sabers, past and present.

We are in full Star Wars mode for the whole weekend. Friday was catching up on Clone Wars, yesterday was episode 1-3 and Rogue One. Today is original trilogy and tomorrow is the last 3 movies while working from home.

Trying to find the SW Ice Cream Sandwiches. No luck yet. :moped:Clothing secure for family. Still working on SW themed dinner. Possibly homemade pizza in Death Star shapes. :-) Will be watching the new Behind the Scenes of the Mandalorian while we eat.
Oh and I printed 'Would You Rather' Star Wars edition, along with some word searches.

We're both working from home but hubby will have to work late... there will be Star Wars clothing and the new Behind The Scenes Mandalorian for us as well. Having trouble thinking of Star Wars supper since I've recently made both Ronto Wraps and Dagobah Stew. Any other ideas?

I might make a new pair of Star Wars ears too, to commemorate.

Sigh....we were supposed to be a DL tomorrow (actually all this upcoming week) with reservations booked for both Savi’s and Droid Depot for the evening of the 4th.

At this point now it will just be a normal workday. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter